We're nothing if not responsive!

Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited October 2001 in Music & Movies
Here's how it works now.

Here's a new forum for us to jaw about music and movies and stuff that we like to listen to and watch on our cool home theater and stereo systems.

Then we'll try to keep technical and setup questions, recommendations or reviews and stuff about speakers and electronics in the "Technical/Setup" forum.

And use the "Opinion" forum for all things un-audio: flame wars, making fun of people who like pan & scam movies, comments on current events, movie starlet sex-polls... You know, the usual suspects.

Hop to it, men.

MC
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by Micah Cohen on

Comments

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2001
    Does responsive mean you guys have real bad haircuts? Yes? Then I agree. You are nothing if not responsive. You going to at least ATTEMPT to win that 15 bucks, or what?

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited September 2001
    "Sounds like George is putting Micah up to a little challenger here, Jim."

"You got that right, Frank."

"I'll put my money on George as usual!"

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited October 2001
    George... I'll try. Give me some time. I'm not really good at this kind of stuff...

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney