Sanus NF206 rack

warlocks1
warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have 2 new in box, never opened Sanus NF206 audio racks in cherry finish. I bought for family room project, but the wife said no. They have been in my basement unopened for over a year. Gotta get them out. VA,DC,MD only. $150.00 each. Thanks, Jeff
Here is the Polk link to the same rack.
http://shop.polkaudio.com/customer/product_info.php?cPath=5_31&products_id=33

SOLD
Post edited by warlocks1 on

Comments

• maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    edited February 2006
    when you consider outside of the local states......
    how much for shipping to 08512?
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2006
    Jeff,
    If you're close to Alexandria (EDIT: and I see that you are), I should be able to arrange a pick up.

EDIT #2: My daughter moved to Burke within the past 4 months... must be karma... or kismet...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • warlocks1
    edited February 2006
    Tour, I can deliver to you sister. Do you want both?
    Maingey, I may ship if I get no local buyers. You are first in line. I am very concerned about shipping. It is very heavy and I think it will get trashed in shipping. You are first in line if I decide to ship.
  • Tour2ma
    edited February 2006
    Jeff,

LOL... daughter and she's married to a really big guy...

I think I want both, but let me get out the tape measure and get back to you.

If you don't mind grabbing a tape yourself... What are the dimensions of the box in which the stands are packed?

Thanks....
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • warlocks1
    edited February 2006
    Sorry bout the sister thing! Box is 30X60x5 and has the plastic straps around it.
  • Tour2ma
    edited February 2006
    No prob's... Two will work for me.

I have a call into my daughter to get her agreement to hold them. As soon as I hear back from her, I'll let you know and we'll finalize the arrangements.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• schwerhaiv
    schwerhaiv Posts: 72
    edited February 2006
    Well, why don't you just let me know everything you're selling now so I raid my children's college fund right now and get it out of the way... Anyway, if that other gentlemen becomes disinterested, please let me know. Also, I am serious about letting me know about other things like racks, cables, stands, etc. Thanks again.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited February 2006
    Jeff:

I'll take 1 if they don't move. Per previous discussions, I can pick up.

Let me know.

John
    No excuses!
  • Tour2ma
    edited February 2006
    Jeff,

Done deal. Let's PM the final arrangements.

Thanks...

EDIT: Let's make them e-mails instead. One is on the way to you via the Club...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• warlocks1
    edited February 2006
    Done. Hi-tech email!
  • Tour2ma
    edited February 2006
    ... and done... Thru the spam filter and info on its way back.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli