FS: Plinius 8200 integrated amplifier

Options
Flash21
Flash21 Posts: 316
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
just thought I'd call attention to my ad on Audiogon:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?intatran&1141698917

Thanks for looking...let me know if you have any questions.
Steve Carlson
Von Schweikert VR-33 speakers
Bel Canto eVo2i integrated amp
Bel Canto PL-2 universal disc player
Analysis Plus Oval Nine speaker cables and Copper Oval-In Micro interconnects
VH Audio Flavor 4 power cables
Polk Monitor 10B speakers, retired but not forgotten
Post edited by Flash21 on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Pulling up my chair and getting comfortable. Let the show begin :p
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Steve, it's generally frowned upon here to post a link to a sale that you are having on another site. What we like to do is offer it here first and if it doesn't sell, then you might provide a link to another site at that time. By doing things this way, it shows to the forum that you're trying to give something back.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Flash21
    edited January 2006
    Options
    No big deal, you can delete it if you want. I looked at the rules and didn't see a prohibition on such links...It has been on Audiogon for a while already, just thought I'd give a heads up if anybody was in the market.
    Steve Carlson
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Flash -- another option is to offer free shipping, a discount, or a giveaway (i.e., free $100 aftermarket powercord) to a Polk Club member. The whole idea is to help each other out and to give back to the "community." It's just a nice gesture that keeps this forum friendly and vibrant.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • Flash21
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Makes sense...OK, free shipping (to the "lower 48" US states) for Club Polk members! :)
    Steve Carlson
  • Flash21
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Price reduced, free shipping still applies for club members...
    Steve Carlson