Justin.....

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
I see your name up there but you have been awfully quiet. Did the Swedish bikini team move in next door to you or what??

Troy
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited September 2001
    Polk probably hired a cute secretary and he spends all his time "trouble shooting" all the "hardware" & "software" issues she all of a sudden has with her desktop PC.
    No excuses!
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited September 2001
    Sorry guys, just been busy lately I guess. Now that school has started, I've been spending my time at work DOING work. Of course, I need to check up on everything to make sure it's still working. I've also been working on this project here for our dealers. It's been taking lots of time to complete.

But besides the work, the real reason I haven't been participating is the school life. I mean, now that everyone is back, I'm forced (oh no, please don't make me....) to go to bars and waste money. FORCED to meet girls and talk to them. FORCED to play caps (man I love that game) and make people drink until they can't see the cup. And of course, I'm forced to do all this until the wee hours of the morning, where I pass out on my fluffy bed with the AC on super.

So, sorry I haven't contributed as much as I should to the forum. It's these damn people forcing me to do stuff.

~Justin
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2001
    I want to be Justin.....no wait, I think I was 10 years ago. No wonder I am the under achiever poster child.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited September 2001
    Let's see...I just quit a job after 14 years to finish school and now work as a DJ in a strip club while going to school 2 nights a week. Hmmmm...I spin CDs for 4, 7 hour days and watch hot naked women dance all day.

Life sure is pretty damn good right now! Hopefully it will become even better once I "get to know" the girls better.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! ;)
    No excuses!
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited September 2001
    whats the club (strip clubs) name? do you have on of those cheezy strip club monolog's? put your hands together and welcome to the stage mercedes!!!

scott:p