WTB: ROTEL RB1090 Amplifier

Options
Joey_V
Joey_V Posts: 8,518
edited January 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Anyone here willin to part with theirs?

I was this || close to closing the deal with Emlyn last year (SCompracer got it) but something financial came up. I'm still kicking myself for not being able to get the 1090....

So, if anyone has one they would like to unload for a fair price ($1100 shipped), pm me!

I'm on the lookout over at audiogon, ebay, and Club Rotel. :D

THANKS!
Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
Post edited by Joey_V on

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited January 2006
    Options
    I can ask the fellow that bought the Rotel if he is interested in parting with it. He lives a few hours away from us, up in Wisconsin. If he is interested, I'll hook you two up.

He recently got a nice tube pre amp, and wants to come down to hear the tube amp that led to me parting with that Rotel.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,518
    edited January 2006
    Options
    SComp...

Sure man, that would be nice! PM me back as to what he says.

Thanks,
    Joey
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound