WTB: R15's, CSi20, 175i, or 245i...

Options
MSkeezer
MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
edited December 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I just got hooked up with some RT25i's. I'm looking for some inexpensive surrounds and/or center speaker. If anyone has anything, please let me know. Thanks.
Post edited by MSkeezer on

Comments

• crossroadazn
    crossroadazn Posts: 69
    edited December 2005
    Options
    Check R15 for $39/pr and R30 $39/ea. at outpost.com. Good luck.
    Cross.
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,490
    edited December 2005
    Options
    nab the r15's crossroadazn recommended, then save your money to get the cs245i. Trilam tweet, very nice center speaker.

on a separate note, has anyone tried the cs245i as a L/R front speaker? It looks alot like the config. of an Lsi9.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • MSkeezer
    MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
    edited December 2005
    Options
    Thanks. I saw the R30's on sale at outpost, but it looked like the 15's were still at regular price. I'll check again.

EDIT:

Wow. Outpost has the 15's at $130/pair. Typo?
  • PerryB
    PerryB Posts: 1
    edited December 2005
    Options
    MSkeezer wrote:
    Thanks. I saw the R30's on sale at outpost, but it looked like the 15's were still at regular price. I'll check again.

EDIT:

Wow. Outpost has the 15's at $130/pair. Typo?

If you click on the link to those speakers, they then show $39.99/pair. Once you put them in the shopping cart, they come up at $49.99. I called Outpost the other day when they were advertised at $39.99. The guy had no answer for why they were appearing at $49.99 in the shopping cart. He fixed it over the phone so I have a pair of R15s coming($53/shipped). I already have the R30s.

I have a pair of Monitor 10Bs that have been unused for 6 years(no room in my living room for them).