peerless tweets

Options
fshan
fshan Posts: 110
edited December 2005 in Vintage Speakers
I'm newbie, Are we saying the old peerless tweeters never need replacement if they are functional? I own rt10's I bought in '95. Do they need replacing? they work. What kind do I have and what is the best replacement?
Post edited by fshan on

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,092
    edited December 2005
    Options
    RT10's never used a peerless tweeter. If your tweeters are working properly then they should be fine. Why would you think they need replacing?

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited December 2005
    Options
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD