Carver Silver 9t Monoblocks

Nbhat
Nbhat Posts: 7
edited December 2005 in Flea Market
This is a re-post as the other thread was closed down. I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my last posting...It wasn't my intention. I have listed the amps on the gon for $1400, but will sell them here for $1300. Please try to moderate the comments as I would rather this posting not get shut down.

Carver Silver 9t monoblock power amplifiers. (2) Sound quality is amazing. Good exterior condition. Couple of minor scratches on the amps, but nothing noticeable. Operationally flawless. I have the acryillic bases as well. 575 wpc into 8 ohms. 900 wpc into 4.

My father originally bought these in the early/mid 90s. Passed them down to me about 7 years ago. I powered Carver Amazings with them. But, moved to NY and they are just too big for my shoebox apt. Unfortunately, the Amazings are still out on the west coast, so I can't sell them at this time. But the amps are available.

I recognize that I am a newbie...not really sure how to overcome that, but if you are interested we can chat live before transacting.
Post edited by Nbhat on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2005
    I'll go on record in support Nbhat in that his price is very much inline....

I've owned these amps and regard them highly.

Good luck, broham.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2005
  • polksda
    polksda Posts: 716
    edited November 2005
    +2

As I mentioned in madmax's thread, after he sold his 9Ts, I sold a matched pair of Carver Silver 7Ts (one model down) for a $1399 BIN on Ebay. Lasted less than 24 hours.

The asking price on this pair is well within the ballpark. Monster amps too...
  • Nbhat
    edited November 2005
    Sale pending through the gon....
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited November 2005
    Good luck Nbhat!
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • jimkelly101
    jimkelly101 Posts: 24
    edited December 2005
    Nbhat wrote:
    This is a re-post as the other thread was closed down. I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my last posting...It wasn't my intention. I have listed the amps on the gon for $1400, but will sell them here for $1300. Please try to moderate the comments as I would rather this posting not get shut down.

Carver Silver 9t monoblock power amplifiers. (2) Sound quality is amazing. Good exterior condition. Couple of minor scratches on the amps, but nothing noticeable. Operationally flawless. I have the acryillic bases as well. 575 wpc into 8 ohms. 900 wpc into 4.

My father originally bought these in the early/mid 90s. Passed them down to me about 7 years ago. I powered Carver Amazings with them. But, moved to NY and they are just too big for my shoebox apt. Unfortunately, the Amazings are still out on the west coast, so I can't sell them at this time. But the amps are available.

I recognize that I am a newbie...not really sure how to overcome that, but if you are interested we can chat live before transacting.

I'm interested in these Carvers. You can reach me at jimkelly01@comcast.net
    Thanks
    Maketrax :cool:
  • Nbhat
    edited December 2005
    Thanks James,

Unfortunately, they are sold. Sorry about that. I do have a pair of Carver amazing speakers that I will probably sell around xmas if you have any interest.
    I'm interested in these Carvers. You can reach me at jimkelly01@comcast.net
    Thanks