Hart's War

ChrisDurano
ChrisDurano Posts: 372
edited July 2002 in Music & Movies
Anyone else find this movie quite disappointing? Thought it was a war movie. More like a trial movie.
Home Speakers polkaudio RTi70's (bi-wired), CSi30, FX3000i, PSW250

Car speakers polkaudio EX 369, DB 650
Post edited by ChrisDurano on

Comments

• avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited July 2002
    yeah I just got done watching it and was very dissapointed in the movie. I thought it was going to be some type of "The Great Ecape" movie. I thought the musical score was good though. (That is the only thing I could find positive)

I do like Colin Farrell's acting in general. Anyone see Tigerland? I have not seen it, wondering how good it is.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited July 2002
    Not enough action in this one it sounds like to be even worth the rental.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • baker_max
    baker_max Posts: 13
    edited July 2002
    I fell asleep. Damn hope I didn't miss anything (LMAO)
    It sucked
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited July 2002
    just rented lastnight watching tomarrow nite hope it is not as bad as you say it is
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited July 2002
    I liked it only because the wife and I enjoy watching murder mysteries. It's an decent story that reflects the racial attitudes and culture of the times with a twist at the end (of course). Good rental (aircraft attack sequences and crash are cool), but only a buy if you like the unqualified uninformed underdog trying to beat a foregone conclusion -- that's the short and dirty review.
  • jmasterj
    jmasterj Posts: 327
    edited July 2002
    avelanchefan,

have a question I noticed your set up and was wondering how the LSi7's matched with the CS245i, and the RT25i's ? How/why
    did you end up with this combo? Iv'e been contemplating a LSi/RT
    set up. I could save money if I don't have to up grade the entire speaker system.
    JmasterJ Polk to the Death