Polk MM124 & MM104 Recalled?

Options
Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited July 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
Why have these subs (with the enclosures) been recalled from our displays and our net saleables? What is the problem with these subs? They're saying Sept 1st is next shipment date?

Ike
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited July 2002
    Options
    Yeah I was told by my friends at Circuit City is that they are recalling the Momo's... Yeah I had to use the MTX 8000 series Subs for right now... The Momo's sounded blown.. but they're not.. Anyone at Momo can shed light on this???? I want my momo's Everything else in my car is Polk Audio but the subs...
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • y2kylwc5
    y2kylwc5 Posts: 5
    edited July 2002
    Options
    Thanks for the information on the recall. I hope someone from Polk replies, so we can get additional information.
  • y2kylwc5
    y2kylwc5 Posts: 5
    edited July 2002
    Options
    Paul,

Thank you for the honesty, information, and continued persuit of perfection in all your products. It is very rare to come across a manufacturer that is willing to go the extra mile to ensure total customer satisfaction. What other members might not be aware of is the significant financial stress that you will incurr correcting this type of error. In addition, some may not realize that this forum in itself provides you with valuable customer feedback, allowing you to tailor your product's features and functions to member demand.

Thanks.....
  • bayvanman
    bayvanman Posts: 13
    edited July 2002
    Options
    As a new owner (may I say proud owner of a pair of MM120's and MM465's) I find it refreshing to see a company that is pro-active towards such a situation.
    In the recent past, I was heavily involved with a UK manafacturer who didn't seemed concerned (believe) with their products failures and poor build quality.
    They couldn't understand why I ended up not recommending their products. I just lost all faith in them.
    After reading your post, and the honesty with the problem, I feel fully satisfied (and reassured) with my purchase.
    :)