onkyo system for sale

ttennis
ttennis Posts: 5
edited November 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
for sale onkyo integra m506rs power amp onkyo p306rs preamp onkyo t 4150 tuner all works i dont have the room for this stuff the amp is very loud i can say all for 500.00 or best offer exc cond email szamiel@earthlink.net
Post edited by ttennis on

Comments

• aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,490
    edited November 2005
    HELLO & WELCOME!

so glad to see you're a regular contributor to our community and not just someone looking to make a buck on your very first post. :)
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • fat painter
    fat painter Posts: 2
    edited November 2005
    how much for the amp
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited November 2005
    aaharvel wrote:
    HELLO & WELCOME!

so glad to see you're a regular contributor to our community and not just someone looking to make a buck on your very first post. :)

Oh Gawd! Here we go again! :p
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited November 2005
    Thought we were doing good just ignoring the new rash of sales from new members and then this, Geez fella's clue em in don't run em off..
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited November 2005
    This guy is only out to make a buck. He made the same post in the Garage Sale forum. That accounts for his whopping 2, count 'em, 2 posts.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • ttennis
    edited November 2005
    so whats the big deal jezz
  • ttennis
    edited November 2005
    so what if i want to make a buck whats it to you. you people in nj are funny
  • aaharvel
    edited November 2005
    ttennis wrote:

hi. I think you would be better off posting on Audiogon, Ebay or maybe the a/v forums.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • aaharvel
    edited November 2005
    faster100 wrote:
    Thought we were doing good just ignoring the new rash of sales from new members and then this, Geez fella's clue em in don't run em off..

well faster yesterday i was accused of 'passing the buck' and today i'm being rude? It's about time we come up with a true standard on how to handle this because now I don't know how to deal with posts like this to be honest with you.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

• faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited November 2005
    Nah man i feel ya, I didn't say you were rude..

Its hard around here, we either stomp the **** out of them, or welcome them with open arms if its something we want, ie: SDA's and such...

so i don't know what to think either
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • aaharvel
    edited November 2005
    faster100 wrote:
    Nah man i feel ya, I didn't say you were rude.

I know that.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited November 2005
    ttennis wrote:

Whatever you say there tough guy.

You have a total of 4 posts on this forum. Two of which were the same ad posted in multiple places, otherwise known as spam. On top of that you neglected to list a firm price so you are obviously expecting a bidding war which we try to discourage here because it does not foster good relations among club members. You want an auction, hit up eBay or Audiogon. Lastly, you have no history here, no one knows who you are and you are obviously just trying to unload some equipment of rather good quality with a single poor quality photograph and an ad written in some language that is not English nearest I can figure.

We try not to screw people over here and we don't take kindly to those who want to make a buck and leave. No one will complain about a fair market price but don't expect to come in here and drop multiple, poorly constructed ads for the same gear with no history or background and expect to get cordial responses.

Lastly, which is it? You state in the ad that you have to unload the equipment because you have no room for it. Yet in your posts, you say that you are looking to make a buck. Are you selling old gear for profit of because you need the room?

You haven't made a good first impression here boss. On top of that, the only social interaction you have made in this forum so far is petty and childish. Good job! Way to win friends and influence people!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • ttennis
    edited November 2005
    first of all im not looking to make friends over the internet,im sure there is alot of nice people out here.and how do figure a bidding war? this is not what im trying to do. the reason of selling it is no concern to you what so ever!!! if anyone is being childish its you.why you ask because you dont even know me and your starting trouble.if you go to a car dealer you dont know what your getting either. all my stuff works. if your so intelligent you would not knock down someone who is doing something for the first time.so lets just say you keep your so called intelligent answers to yourself. as i have stated before why i sell anything is my own perogative and the reasons why arent a concern to you. what a way to welcome someone new.no one is pulling your arm to buy it anyhow.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited November 2005
    Look. I directed him here when he posted in the Garage Sale forum.

As for how we treat people, I don't go by a forum's standard. I have morals and beliefs outside of this forum, and I go by them. Hence, I've been nice to newbies, welcoming them to the group, and pointing out some things they may need to know.

For instance, look at how I welcomed sealin and was not rude to him. I think that's how we should treat new folks. Sure, after a few posts we can probably tell what they're really here for, and that may call for different actions at that point, but until then I say just be nice. Not necessarily jump all over their stuff and buy it up, but be nice.

Welcome to the forums, ttennis!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited November 2005
    Hey ttenis,

I like the Onk amp, so go ahead and mail it to me and I will send you my best offer. Afterall, it is about trust. ;)

Sounds kinda silly when flipped around doesn't it?
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    edited November 2005
    Hey,

I understand being considered 'new'. I've been around since '01 and when I was asking about speakers there were many that had comments - I was considered 'new'. If I weighed in on others business all the time, I'd have thousands of posts myself, but I don't, so I don't. On the other hand, this is a community, and these guys trust eachother.... If your first posts are to sell something, it's like being an outsider trying to break into a family circle... I just purchased off a trusted member, because of the posts I've seen of his before, I actually paid in cash.... A double edged sword - if you will
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited November 2005
    ttennis wrote:
    first of all im not looking to make friends over the internet,im sure there is alot of nice people out here.and how do figure a bidding war? this is not what im trying to do. the reason of selling it is no concern to you what so ever!!! if anyone is being childish its you.why you ask because you dont even know me and your starting trouble.if you go to a car dealer you dont know what your getting either. all my stuff works. if your so intelligent you would not knock down someone who is doing something for the first time.so lets just say you keep your so called intelligent answers to yourself. as i have stated before why i sell anything is my own perogative and the reasons why arent a concern to you. what a way to welcome someone new.no one is pulling your arm to buy it anyhow.

Part of the problem is that this is a place is to make friends. The flea market isn't here to serve as an ebay alternative and the regulars here will tend to give new comers a hard time if their first post is to sell something. It's not the most hospitable but I imagine it would be the same as if you had a party and a new comer walks in and starts helping himself to the fridge without introducing himself or striking up a conversation.

If you joined Club Polk to talk audio and socialize, welcome.

regards

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2005
    It would be one thing if you were selling Polk products. This ain't the freaking Onkyo forum.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited November 2005
    Going, going........GONE!!!

Where do they come from???
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2005
    ttennis wrote:
    for sale onkyo integra m506rs power amp onkyo p306rs preamp onkyo t 4150 tuner all works i dont have the room for this stuff the amp is very loud i can say all for 500.00 or best offer exc cond email szamiel@earthlink.net

you say make you an offer. I'll offer you $100 for everything. and you pay shipping to 99223 ? how does that sound to ya? I'm serious here. that's my final offer.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2005
    Hey ttenis,

I like the Onk amp, so go ahead and mail it to me and I will send you my best offer. Afterall, it is about trust. ;)

Sounds kinda silly when flipped around doesn't it?

wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! :D