A gratuitous flesh shot....

Options
TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited November 2005 in 2 Channel Audio
HA! Madeja look!!

Eh, just **** around and snapped a pic of the cave, had the 7A's out yesterday....

I thought a bit of levity in light of the recent controversy might be in order.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

BDBania
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by TroyD on

Comments

• michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Are those stock stands or some mutant copies? How do they compare with and without the stands?
  • TroyD
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Nope, those are the original stands. I've never actually played them without the stands. The though, honestly never occured to me. I will say that the sound of the 7A's is absolutely fantastic. Listen to these and you will know why Polk outlasted lots of other garage based speaker companies.

BDT
  • TroyD
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Also, yesteday while I was cleaning house (actually Saturday..) I was rockin' the house with the LSi9's. It's been probably a year since I'd last listened to them. I'd forgotten how good they sound, actually.

BDT
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited November 2005
    Options
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Tell me the MV75 isn't crammed in that rack. Get that thing out where it can breathe broham, heat building from the trannies and the tubes has got to be unreal.

Room looks great broham!
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited November 2005
    Options
    I have my 7As hooked up all the time, though I have to switch the source back and forth between the ELP and ELP to listen to them, but always worth the effort.

Yes, the 7As are sweet and it looks as though you are playing them through your tubes just as I do...SWEEEET!!!
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • TroyD
    edited November 2005
    Options
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    Tell me the MV75 isn't crammed in that rack. Get that thing out where it can breathe broham, heat building from the trannies and the tubes has got to be unreal.

Room looks great broham!

No, it's actually got plenty o' room to breathe. The faceplate takes up most of the space, but, trust me, it's got good ventilation.

BDT
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Roger that, just had a visualization of the shelf above's laminate covering falling in globs on the tubes / trannies. I'd have to kick your ****, proper.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Cool... I've never heard a pair of 7a's but I do own some 7b's without stands and they do sound pretty nice. I still need to get some new tweeters for them though.