Gatemplin

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,967
edited November 2005 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
Hey man...

Whats your email address? I have a few questions to ask you and some drawings/information to throw your way...

Thanks!
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• gatemplin
    gatemplin Posts: 1,595
    edited October 2005
    Anytime, glad to help.

gatemplin at gmail
    Graham
  • VR3
    edited October 2005
    What truck bed liner do you use? Brand.... roll or spray on?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • gatemplin
    edited November 2005
    Hey Trey,

I use a couple different types. I'll find the names for you.
    Graham
  • gatemplin
    edited November 2005
    Sorry Trey, I dont recall exactly. I have some roll on and spray on stuff back at home. I got them at an automotive parts store. I think Krylon makes something similar. Somebody emailed me the results of his DIY project using spray on truck bed liner after he saw my Extremis-LPG prototypes and I'm pretty sure he said he used Krylon stuff and it worked out well. Try searching at DIYaudio, I'm sure there are similar project there in the loudspeaker section or subwoofer secetion.
    Graham
  • VR3
    edited November 2005
    Thanks Gate,
    I appreciate your help. I have a can (or did) that I believe was Duplucolor (or something) and it worked well, just was curious of other brands. Now I just have to decibe between spray and roll on...
  • gatemplin
    edited November 2005
    Yeah that's it, Duplicolor for sure. Not krylon. Both spray and roll on work well, but if you are doing a large area, and you are, go for the roll on. It's way cheaper, and doesn't stink nearly as bad. Use little rollers loaded with just a little paint.
    Graham
  • VR3
    edited November 2005
    Thanks! Roll on it is... Once you said "It dosnt smell as bad..." ;)

Thanks for all your help!