Sweet17

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,785
    edited October 2005
    We get on Harley's and ride into the sunset.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited October 2005
    WTF??? sooo confused :confused:
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2005
    Ah, me and Jesse are just copy and pasting from an email joke.

No one else will get it but I'm friggin' DYING over here.

BDT

Yeesh, I REALLY need to get off night shift
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited October 2005
    I can tell...
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited October 2005
    F1nut wrote:
    The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing.

I ate those shrooms, too....have yet to quit hearing Duane's guitar echoing in my head...that's a good thing
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited October 2005
    That was me back in may
    I've lost weight since then.

I hope so
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2005
    WAAAAA!

All righty then! You 2 gents go to bed & stay there until whatever you smoked wears off!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2005
    cfrizz wrote:
    WAAAAA!

All righty then! You 2 gents go to bed & stay there until whatever you smoked wears off!

That's the bad part, it AIN'T gonna wear off...
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited October 2005
    I remember that IM conversation, I was rolling the first time I read it:
    I'm being serious!
    It doesn't get anymore serious than a Rhinosaurus about to charge your a$$...

Waaaaa...

http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited October 2005
    ROFL

I have no clue what they're talking about...but it's still purdy funny!!!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • jdhdiggs
    edited October 2005
    Read my link and you'll understand.

Either that or:

I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • hotwheelman
    hotwheelman Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2005
    Oooooo.k.? I'm lost,anybody else?
    "Its worked so far but we're not out yet."
    "Hey big man let me hold a dollar"
  • jdhdiggs
    edited October 2005
    Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited October 2005
    You can't hurry good pizza
  • ND13
    edited October 2005
  • jdhdiggs
    edited October 2005
    I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited October 2005
    I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited October 2005
    I can no longer resist the pizza.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited October 2005
    Girl: you say you have sex with turkeys. You call me fat. then you wanna e@t me out
    Girl: doesn't that seem strange to you?
    Boy: Nope

This link is too hillarious.
    Where on earth do these people come from.
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited October 2005
    F1nut wrote:
    I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats.

Damn! You had my interest there for a sec or two ;)
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited October 2005
    I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited October 2005
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don't have the technology of chemotherapy.
  • ND13
    edited October 2005
  • jdhdiggs
    edited October 2005
    ND13 wrote:
    nothing funny down that road

I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.
  • ND13
    edited October 2005
    Oh okay!!! :confused:
  • jdhdiggs
    edited October 2005
    Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
    Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*&^ing charge your ****
  • ND13
    edited October 2005
    removed due to content, too tasteless, even for us :D
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited October 2005
    That's the funniest thing I've ever read...

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Ricardo
    edited October 2005
    edit..already posted...sooooo funny..,.

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Ricardo
    edited October 2005
    damn I gotta write down your names or something

SOPA