Scumbags

Options
bobman1235
bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
I just spoke with my cousin. He said he was on his motorcycle (which he jsut bought about a month ago, incidentally) last night and a car drove by him and he felt something hit his bike, but thought nothing of it - figured someone either threw some trash or a rock flew up or something. Next stop light, he looks down, and the people in the car had thrown an EGG at him. He said there was all cooked egg in his radiator.

What the hell possesses someone to do that? I wish he had known what happened when it happened so he could have chased them down. Friggin scumbags.
If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• PolknPepsi
    PolknPepsi Posts: 781
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Silly brainless kids......
    Denon #2900, Denon stereo receiver, Conrad Johnson Sonographe 120 amp, Blue Jeans cables, and Klipsch RF-7's
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Some people are just idiots with nothing better to do. Probably a bunch of spineless punks who think they are cool.

I amazed at how stupid people can be.

I'm glad your cousin is ok.
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Just to show how idiotic teens/young kids can be check this out, local piece of trash threw a frozen turkey at an oncoming car:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-litoss1018,0,5445442.story?coll=ny-homepage-bigpix2005
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited October 2005
    Options
    We spent some years growing up in a bad part of town, and my brother and I used to get picked on alot. We started getting back at the bullies by sitting up on top of our house and shooting them with pellet guns when they walked (ran :D) home. We got caught by our parents one day and they took our pellet gun away, so we switched to ice cubes :D!!

Good times...
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited October 2005
    Options
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I just spoke with my cousin. He said he was on his motorcycle (which he jsut bought about a month ago, incidentally) last night and a car drove by him and he felt something hit his bike, but thought nothing of it - figured someone either threw some trash or a rock flew up or something. Next stop light, he looks down, and the people in the car had thrown an EGG at him. He said there was all cooked egg in his radiator.

What the hell possesses someone to do that? I wish he had known what happened when it happened so he could have chased them down. Friggin scumbags.

He should feel lucky. They throw rocks out here. Big ones :rolleyes:
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Mike682 wrote:
    Just to show how idiotic teens/young kids can be check this out, local piece of trash threw a frozen turkey at an oncoming car:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-litoss1018,0,5445442.story?coll=ny-homepage-bigpix2005

Glad they caught the worthless ****. Too bad they didnt give him a couple years instead of just 6 months.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited October 2005
    Options
    bobman- although it doesn't change what they did, you should at least feel good that they probably got no enjoyment out of that one, because they got no reaction out of your cousin.

I'm 19, and through all of growing up I can honestly say that I've never felt the urge to throw anything at any car... but maybe I've just been too busy, you know, working and stuff.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Driver
    Driver Posts: 137
    edited October 2005
    Options
    thats shocking, in nz a teen threw a rock/bolder off a bypass bridge on to the motorway, the rock went through this guys window and killed him (poor guy) the teen got tried as an adult and went to prison for murder, its just tragic to think you could be driving along minding your own bussines then wham! your gone
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Around 30 years ago I was riding my cycle on the expressway in Chicago, some kids in a car threw liquid at me along with some trash etc. I guess some things or types of people never change.

If he got any description at all give it to police, but it should be reported regardless.

RT1
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Driver wrote:
    thats shocking, in nz a teen threw a rock/bolder off a bypass bridge on to the motorway, the rock went through this guys window and killed him (poor guy) the teen got tried as an adult and went to prison for murder, its just tragic to think you could be driving along minding your own bussines then wham! your gone
    There are obviously idiots worldwide. The same thing happened at least twice in our area.
    Bowling Ball-Size Rock Crashes Through Windshield On Interstate 75

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- A passenger in a sport utility vehicle was killed when someone dropped a rock the size of a bowling ball off an overpass on Interstate 75 in Tennessee. The rock crashed through a windshield in the early morning hours Monday near Knoxville, a television station in Knoxville reported. Authorities are interviewing residents in the area, looking for witnesses.

A Michigan woman was seriously injured when a tombstone crashed into her car from an overpass along the same highway in 1995. The man who dropped it was sentenced to three years in prison.

They found the three lowlifes that killed the woman are serving long prison terms for their acts.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited October 2005
    Options
    People like that really bother me. Sad, sad state of affairs.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • caseymou
    caseymou Posts: 327
    edited October 2005
    Options
    There were some kids egging cars around Indy and somehow they managed to supposedly hit some guy in the face while he was driving down the road. The driver got out of the truck, chased the kids down, shot and killed him. Not that the kid deserved it but I bet they will think twice before picking up the eggs again.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited October 2005
    Options
    That's why I ride with my .40 on my hip---in plain view.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2005
    Options
    steveinaz wrote:
    That's why I ride with my .40 on my hip---in plain view.

You can do that in AZ. In MA... they don't look too kindly on it. Gun laws are insane up here.

Damned liberal state :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.