Rotel Amplifiers for sale!! Audiogon and ebay

grizzly_black
grizzly_black Posts: 8
edited September 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have Two amplifiers in great shape One Rotel RB 970Bx mkII and One Rotel RB 980Bx both in Excellent condition! They are listed on Audiogon and on ebay Listed on ebay 9/30/05 7 day auction! If you are looking for good quality amplifiers that have not been abused, check them out! They are listed under grizzly_black I also have Audioquest Copperhead analog cable for $2.00 a foot. or teminated with either Eichmann bullet pluggs or DH labs tiffany style RCA's.

Thanks for looking!
Grizz
Post edited by grizzly_black on

Comments

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited September 2005
    That's nice! If you wanted to sell them here, you should've put them up here, or shut your mouth and maybe you would've gotten lucky and someone would've bid on them! It's likely noone from here will bite now! Good luck!!!!!
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited September 2005
    Duck and cover!!! Unless you're looking to cut some off the prices, expect a ton of flack on this... Oh crap, here it comes....
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Spawndn72
    Spawndn72 Posts: 453
    edited September 2005
    I prefer to buy stuff on the Polk flea market, not the polk "post your ebay/agon stuff here" flea market.

Moron.
    Setup:
    Adcom GFA-545 amp
    Nad 1600 pre
    Dual 704 TT
    Pioneer 707 R2R
    Pioneer DV-578A Multi-format
    Polk SDA-2 Mains
  • grizzly_black
    edited September 2005
    What eve, I was just giving you a heads up! They are starting at $9.99 with no reserve. I am not very aquainted with "your" edicate for polks forum! I thought you were all audio freeks not computer Geeks!
    Grizz
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited September 2005
    I'll buy one of 'em for $9.99.... :cool:
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • grizzly_black
    edited September 2005
    OK you Posers! I have read the question regaurding your screen names on ebay and audiogon and it seems to me that you all answered That post with a reply of your screen names for both! I have looked at some of you equip. list and come to the conclussion that you are computer Geeks!I have placed emails from the site in a blocked junk folder because I am not going to waste my time with reading them. It is sad that you all have such two faced opinions and have to voice the one that you think the others want to here on this site but behind the screen you all buy, sell on both sites you are bashing.
    Grizz
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited September 2005
    Come on grizzly, $9.99 shipped...
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • Spawndn72
    Spawndn72 Posts: 453
    edited September 2005
    I was not bashing ebay or Agon, I have bought from both and sold on ebay. I am bashing the fact that you came on here to do nothing more than advertise your ebay listing.

Most of the people here use Agon and Ebay as a last resort, AFTER they have tried selling it on here. Or they go to Ebay or Agon AFTER they have looked here to see if something was for sale.

Basiclly you ignored the fact that this forum had a place to buy/sale, you posted a poll asking where most people liked to buy/sell things and YOU DID NOT EVEN INCLUDE THE POLK FLEA MARKET IN THE POLL!

If you are ignoring this, then fine, I am glad I am now ignoring you.
    Setup:
    Adcom GFA-545 amp
    Nad 1600 pre
    Dual 704 TT
    Pioneer 707 R2R
    Pioneer DV-578A Multi-format
    Polk SDA-2 Mains
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited September 2005
    Somebody forgot to take their meds today :eek:

BTW- This thread did not originally contain the poll. It was originally just a plug for his own **** on ebay.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited September 2005
    Bullwinkle's little cousin??
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites