Philips ProntoNG TSU3000 LCD Remote Control

m-rorem
m-rorem Posts: 58
edited September 2005 in Flea Market
Hello All,

Time for a change again! I have a almost new (less than 1 month old) Philips TSU3000 ProntoNG LCD remote control for sale. Unit is in perfect physical/operational condition! I also will include (2) DS3000 docking stations w/NIMH battery pack with this remote, one new in box (never opened). My intentions were to use one DS3000 for PC programming and the other for my coffee table as the unit is famous for eating batteries very fast. Remote retails for $399.00, DS3000 docking station retail for $79.99 a piece.

I really don't want to break up the package but if someone wants to purchase one of the DS3000's seperately I would sell for $40.00 plus shipping.

TSU3000 $195.00 plus shipping
DS3000 $ 40.00 plus shipping (each)

Package deal with TSU3000 and (2) DS3000's = $265.00 plus shipping

My ebay user ID is: mrorem (100% positive feedback)

Please email with questions, or if you want pictures I would be glad to send them.

Items will be shipped with original packaging, but double boxed for extra protection.

Thanks,

mrorem
Post edited by m-rorem on

Comments

• bkfk
    bkfk Posts: 44
    edited September 2005
    I have an interest,however,I am curious why you are selling after such a short period of time.I'm also considering a Harmony remote.
  • m-rorem
    edited September 2005
    bkfk wrote:
    I have an interest,however,I am curious why you are selling after such a short period of time.I'm also considering a Harmony remote.

bkfk,

I have been a Pronto user for many years (ever since the tsu1000) I recently purchased a new pre-pro and the CHAD (pronto TSU2000) went with the Integra I replaced. Bought the ProntoNG because I thought the option to transfer my configurations would save some time, which it did. However, I am now planning to purchase a Universal Remote Control MX850 (Aurora) or possibly the MX3000, as I recently came into some extra play $ and it is now in my budget.

I really love the Pronto, but am just ready for a change of pace.... The unit is in perfect working order and in perfect physical condition.

I also own a Harmony remote, my family uses it in the living room. If you are looking for a remote to replace all of your current remotes, and don't need the unlimited macros, graphics, and general programming flexibility of the Pronto it is not a bad value. It is however, not a Pronto class device.

The learning curve for programming the Pronto is a little steeper than the Harmony, but once you discover it's flexibility you'll never look back. Another nice feature of the Pronto is that it has a HUGE user community so support is never far away (www.remotecentral.com)

Please feel free to email me with additional questions, or if you would like to proceed with the purchase.

mrorem@hotmail.com
  • m-rorem
    edited September 2005
    putting unit on ebay if no one is interested.

I will consider a reasonable offer....

mrorem