Wtb Vcr

Options
jawhog
jawhog Posts: 444
edited September 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
2-year olds and electronics don't mix that well. I recently reconfigured all stereos in the house to be above 5 feet or so. One problem, I didn't have room for the vcr so it had to stay below the TV. (There's really not much I can do to protect the floorstanding RTA 11TLs either, but for some reason, my son doesn't ever go near them, knock on vinyl-covered wood.) Anyway, the calculated risk for the vcr didn't work out yesterday and we need a new one. I assume this one will also live a dangerous life, so I'm not even inclined to go to walmart and drop $40 on the lowest of the low end. Let me know what you got, shipping will be to 60126.

Thanks,
Jeff
Post edited by jawhog on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Go to a couple local pawnshops, they have stacks of them they can't get rid of. I'll bet you can walk out with a COUPLE hi-fi models for under $20.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Good idea, will do. I always forget about pawnshops because I haven't been to one for a long time.
  • gwh
    gwh Posts: 1,451
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Yard sales, I run across a ton of them, cheap too!

G
    HT:
    Martin Logan Motion 40
    Martin Logan Motion 50XT
    Emotiva Airmotiv E2
    SVS SB16 Ultra
    Def Tech Reference Sub
    Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.