for sale sda srs in kc area

Options
greenranger
greenranger Posts: 44
edited August 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
i have a pair of avg. condition sda srs up for sale.one 6.5 mid woofer the voice coil is rubbing and sounds harsh,grills are a little dirty and has one small hole on the left speaker on the side grill .but other than that they are in good shape.dont know how to post pics but will email on request.
Post edited by greenranger on

Comments

• hotwheelman
    hotwheelman Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2005
    Options
    What you are looking to get for them would help. If and when you can get pics up of them will also help facilitate the sale. I know a party that would be interested in them if the price is right.
    "Its worked so far but we're not out yet."
    "Hey big man let me hold a dollar"
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I'm in Shawnee. Please send pics and price to polkthug@gmail.com.

Thanks
  • greenranger
    edited August 2005
    Options
    polk pics sent,if someone could help me post pics i would love to learn,price i will talk in pm or email about,$1100 or best offer
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,713
    edited August 2005
    Options
    When you go to make a post (advanced), scroll down below the text area, and you will see a button "manage attachments". Click on it, browse to the pics you want to attach, and then click on "upload". Very simple, they even host them for you, unlike most other sites.
  • greenranger
    edited August 2005
    Options
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited August 2005
    Options
    open them in MSPaint, select all, then 'stretch' to 50% horizontally and vertically, then drag the white space to show only the picture...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • greenranger
    edited August 2005
    Options
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited August 2005
    Options
    pics to tsisco@kc.rr.com please.

If needed, I'll host and post pics for you. Let me know.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • greenranger
    edited August 2005
    Options
    pics sent email ,thx Matt
  • greenranger
    edited August 2005
    Options
    got the pics attached just click away,
  • Toxis
    edited August 2005
    Options
    glad you got them posted this way. I couldn't pull the pics out of the word document so it wasn't going to help. What is that on the bottom of the one grill?

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • greenranger
    edited August 2005
    Options
    to tell you the truth im not sure, previous owner says cleaning lady,used foam cleaner,and she tried wipe it off?i took the vac to them and they are alot better.
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited August 2005
    Options
    We should go take a listen....
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Toxis
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I have never experienced any SDA speakers. I'd love to pick these up but 1. I have no money 2. All my incoming money for the next 4 months is spoken for and 3. I don't really have a place to put these that'd do them justice.

• greenranger
    edited August 2005
    Options
    *******sold******* To Member Tab,took A 2 Hour Trip,picked Them Up,i Will Miss Them,enjoy Terry, The Sale Went Perfect He's A Good Buyer
  • TAB
    TAB Posts: 41
    edited August 2005
    Options
    greenranger,

It's 12:30 a.m....... just got home and unloaded the SDA SRS's. Whew!!! What gutbusters they are for sure! Thanks for the excellent buying experience. Greenranger is the K.C. Connection for Polk Audio Equipment! :-) I didn't get to meet his wife, but she gave excellent directions. :-) Well it's late and I'm pooped, so I'm heading to bed. I will set them up tomorrow and file a report. Matt, thanks for the compliment and thank you for a fine pair of speakers.

Terry
    [HOME THEATRE]
    35" SonyTrinitron
    Sony STR-DA90ESG (AVR)
    Carver TFM-55X (Amp for drivers)
    Carver TFM-55 (Amp for tweeters)
    Sony DVP-S530D (DVD)
    Sony CDP-302 (CD)
    Sony SLV-595HF (VHS 1)
    Sony SLV-678HF (VHS 2)
    Pioneer PL-L800 (Turntable)
    Sony TC-WR701ES (Twin Cass. Deck)