FS: CSi3 and R30s

Options
tab10
tab10 Posts: 13
edited August 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Ok, before I start. I would just like to say that unforeseen financial matters for me will no longer allow me to continue building my HT.

I had bought a pair of cherry R30s from ND13 and a black CSi3 from jtgranby less than a month ago. The CSi3 has a small scratch on the back, but I can take a picture of that. Also, I have more pictures of the CSi3 that jtgranby sent me and i can take pictures of the R30s (they were in box when I got them).

I am not looking to make any money off of these as I am only asking what I payed for them. It wouldnt be right for me to try and turn a profit off them.

Black CSi3: $100 shipped

Cherry R30s: $100 for the pair. ND13 and I met to do our transaction, but I would be willing to half shipping... once I figure that out. Will ship from zip code 39759

If interested, please PM me. Thank you. Have a good day.
Post edited by tab10 on

Comments

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited August 2005
    Options
    pm sent!
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited August 2005
    Options
    Todd,

Sorry to hear that you need to sell your gear. Somebody should pick these up fairly quickly.

The R30s are as new as they can be. They were only used, MAYBE, 2-3 hours tops. When I boxed them back up, there wasn't a single scratch, anywhere, that I could see/find. They have everything they came with, spikes, warranty card, etc,etc...

I think I woke Todd up the morning we met, plus I was very tired from a 9 hour drive, so we didn't get to chat very long. Todd seemed like a good guy, though. And his check didn't bounce :p;):D . One can deal with Todd without worry.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • jwienand
    jwienand Posts: 80
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I might be interested if you can send pics to jwienand@hotmail.com or upload them to the post.

Thanks
  • Ron Temple
    Ron Temple Posts: 3,212
    edited August 2005
    Options
    Todd,

If you haven't sold the center, there's 2 guys over at AVS looking. PM me, I'll put you in touch.

Combo rig:

Onkyo NR1007 pre-pro, Carver TFM 45(fronts), Carver TFM 35 (surrounds)
    SDA 1C, CS400i, SDA 2B
    PB13Ultra RO
    BW Silvers
    Oppo BDP-83SE
  • tab10
    edited August 2005
    Options
    csi3 sold

r30s still for sale
  • tab10
    edited August 2005
    Options
    For some reason, my PMs werent notified through my email, so I didnt get them. Sorry about that to those who sent me a PM. The buyer contacted me last Tuesday when I first put it up for sale.

The CSi3 had been sold.