I need some information please....... Kim, or whomever

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited July 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
I am curently looking at purchasing 2 12" and a set of 6.5 Components from Polk Momo I have a couple of questions:

1. I would be purchasing my subs from www.thezeb.com does still include your warranty if I order from there?

2. What about from Ebay, when they say they have never before been opened will it incluse warranty?

3. I dont really care how hard my subs 'thump' but am more concerned with the sound, I want clear, crisp, sound, will this combo do that?

4. What amp would you recommened for these?

5. I would bve interested in making my own box, but if, I'm not able to is there any companies that will do this for me.

and last Question.....

6. The headunit which I am looking towards purchasing is the Pioneer fh-p8800, and I believe it has 3 preouts (front, rear, subs) but other places said it only has 2 (front/rear, or front/subs) with 2 would that be a hindrance?

I realize this is alot of stuff to ask, but I jsut want to make sure of a couple of things before I purchase.
Thank you for your time.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    edited July 2001
    Anyone?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited July 2001
    Joel, ebay is not an authorized dealer of Polk so the warrenty isnt any good. I have 2 mm120's running off a RF G800a2 bridged 2 ohms and it thumps and is crisp. I dont have there compenet set yet. Im getting MBquarts ;) or the new JL's. I would suggest MTX, JBL, Pheonix Gold or Rockford Fosgate. Make SURE that you break'em for 40 hours or you can mess'em up 3 time like i did :P. Hope i helped you out abit.

Josh
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited July 2001
    What do you think about the DEI 1100 amp? I'm looking at that and ARC amps.
    Also, if I found some momo products from someone else, and decided to purchase them and they were unused would I still have a warranty on them?
    What kind of box (sealed, ported, or bandpass), would be best for good crisp, clean sound? I probably wont have any rear speakers so could i port them from the trunk, how would that sound?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing