Riddick!

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,035
edited August 2005 in Video Games
I finally picked up this game the other day - only for $15.00 too!

This game so far is absolutely AWESOME!...

If you like any game requiring tatical movements - this is definitely you kind of game!!

You like being stealth? Hand to hand combat..breaking peoples necks from behind...using their own guns against themselves...interactive enviorments...killer sound and graphics????

This is 100% for you...

So far I have really enjoyed it, the hand to hand combat is much different than I am use to - and the graphics are right up there with Halo 2 and Doom 3. Infact, the game has to good of a graphics, makes the XBox lag a bit in video sequences. Possibly one of the best games I've played based off a movie - dosn't feel like a movie game at all... none of that zoomed out BS...

Definitely a good investment...
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I concur. I admit it is fun to shank people.

Soon I will be selling this game (for $15 or less) along with 15 others in a nice group package deal.
  • VR3
    edited August 2005
    Options
    What games will you be selling?

Haha! I snuck up behind this guy when I climbed on a crate and blew his head off with a shot gun - what fun!!

Now i'm at the level "The Pit"
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited August 2005
    Options
    PolkThug wrote:
    I concur. I admit it is fun to shank people.

Soon I will be selling this game (for $15 or less) along with 15 others in a nice
    group package deal.

Make sure you post notice of it here. I dont look around the Flea Market much and would be interested in those.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited August 2005
    Options
    MacLeod wrote:
    Make sure you post notice of it here. I dont look around the Flea Market much and would be interested in those.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31138
  • Pablo
    Pablo Posts: 723
    edited August 2005
    Options
    Thanks for the recomendation. I just saw the movie last night (and kind of liked it). I think I will pick this one up.
    Denon AVR-3803
    RTi-70 Fronts
    FXi-30 Surrounds
    RTi-38 Back Surrounds
    Csi-40 Center
    PSW350 Sub
    Panasonic PT-56WXF95 HDTVSamsung un60JS8000 SUHD
    Denon DVD-2910
    Xbox, Gamecube, PS2, PS3, PS4, xbox360, Wii, WiiU, n64
  • VR3
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I enjoyed the movie - I liked the continuously on-slaught ;)...

But the game has nothing to do with the movie. The entire game is based on him escaping the max security prison...

Very cool...