edited July 2005
    PatH

e-mail sent.
    suds, suds and more suds!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2005
    Is the 3375 still available?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • gshisme
    gshisme Posts: 1,038
    edited July 2005
    Well gents, I actually have decided to keep the 3375. I didn't help that when I pulled the interconnects out two of the ground housings popped out of the jacks and I lost one of the little round insulators in the process. Probably found a home inside the damn vacuum cleaner.

Sorry guys.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited July 2005
    Greg, I'll take the 5002 off your hands. PM me with the details.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
    Ron it's yours. PM will be sent.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited July 2005
    God I love it when a plan comes together.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by RuSsMaN
    God I love it when a plan comes together.

scratching my head.....
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited July 2005
    ditto
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • RuSsMaN
    edited July 2005
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
    Da man...thanks Russ.

Jeez, in all my weelin' dealin', I forgot all about the 5002. Perfect for Ron's application.

Everything sold here on the forum except the 3375 which I decided to keep and the sub. The DAC I'm waiting word on. The Kenwood is staying with a family member as is the Panny DVD/VHS combo.

Thanks to all!
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited July 2005
    got my speaks today...

outstanding packing job..!!

I`ll pm shack and have him give ya a positive feedback on the forum good/bad list..

Thanks for a smooth transaction...

:cool:
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • marker
    marker Posts: 1,084
    edited July 2005
    Absolutely! One of the best, if not the best packing jobs I've ever seen.
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
    Thanks gents. I learned from some of the best right here on the forum. And I'm glad everything has arrived in good order for ya's.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by gshisme
    The DAC I'm waiting word on.

I finally got my Adcom GCD 575 cd player and while it's worlds better than what I had, but I'm still interested in the DAC if it doesn't go through.

I tried selling my dog to raise cash, but he's old like me so we aren't worth much.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by SCompRacer
    I tried selling my dog to raise cash, but he's old like me so we aren't worth much.

Yup, among the few things I haven't sold. She's old, but still priceless.
  • SCompRacer
    edited July 2005
    This buying audio stuff is like making love in the sand; you don't want to stop, but you have to.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • pmlewis
    pmlewis Posts: 100
    edited July 2005
    Got the Philips CD-880 yesterday. Packed nicely. I was a little concerned when I didn't see the transport screws, but it plays fine with the DOORS cd that was included. :D Does anyone know if those things really are needed? Anyway, this moster seems to play just fine. I just feel sorry for the "little" marantz receiver I have it sitting on. I swear I can see little beads of sweat on its blue dial.:p
  • jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    edited July 2005
    wow, it came, lucky for you!:D
  • SCompRacer
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by pmlewis
    ......... but it plays fine with the DOORS cd that was included.

Wait, that was part of the amp deal. He must of sent it to you by mistake.:rolleyes::D
  • SCompRacer
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by jawhog
    wow, it came, lucky for you!:D

ROFLMAO
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by pmlewis
    Got the Philips CD-880 yesterday. Packed nicely. I was a little concerned when I didn't see the transport screws, but it plays fine with the DOORS cd that was included. :D Does anyone know if those things really are needed?

You won't find many, if any, transport bars or screws anymore....they went out of style according to Tommy Hilfiger.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Schris22
    Schris22 Posts: 983
    edited July 2005
    Not sure if it matters since everything is gone...

but received package today at work, thinking about the size of the onkyo I received and the size of the box, I would say this thing could have been shipped via UPS and still would have been ok...haha..right right anyway (UPS is cool too...)

i'll test it out tonight and I'm sure everything will work

thanks,

Chris
    Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR502-S
    DVD Player: Pioneer DV-578A-S
    Left and Right: R50
    Center: CS1
    Rear Center: R15
    Surrounds: R30
    Subwoofer: 10'' Dayton 100 Watt
  • Schris22
    edited July 2005
    great job on the packaging. Hooked it up to some r15's and a small dvd player just for some background music till i get the equipment to use it for my computer...

One thing I did notice is that it was refurbished. I didn't see anywhere in the description that it was a refrub...

Chris
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by Schris22
    One thing I did notice is that it was refurbished. I didn't see anywhere in the description that it was a refrub...
    Chris

That's news to me. If it means that much to ya I'll glady refund your money upon receipt of unit. You have my addy. Actually, I could use it right now.

Greg
  • Schris22
    edited July 2005
    It's ok. The box on the outside says its refrubed. On the actual unit there is a sticker on the bottom of the unit which says it's refurbed as well.

Chris
  • RuSsMaN
    edited July 2005
    So even better. The factory has been through it, and fixed / prevented an issue with it. Lucky you!