2»

Comments

• aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,490
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by millerman 3732
    again, sorry guy wont make the same mistake twice

don't sweat it man.

No one's perfect- and if anyone on here says they are then they're either lying to you or selling something. ;)
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited July 2005
    Don't worry about it, man. I personally am not sure if I think you did anything, shall we say, 'unwise'. I mean, you ended up getting more money out of it, lol.

From F1's point of view: The main purpose of the FM is to pass on great audio gear at a lower-than-average price to 'keep things in the family.' The deal is primarily in the interest of the buyer.

From your point of view: You were only wanting to sell your speakers. You had a different goal. You found someone local (big plus) offering you more money (bigger plus). You achieved your goal.

You just might want to keep in mind the general idea of the FM and that, when a member is wanting 'to sell something' (i.e. to get money), they usually take it to e-bay or audiogon.

However, no harm was done, and I hope no ill-feelings were created. Glad to have ya on the forum!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • aaharvel
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by audiobliss
    Don't worry about it, man. I personally am not sure if I think you did anything, shall we say, 'unwise'. I mean, you ended up getting more money out of it, lol.

From F1's point of view: The main purpose of the FM is to pass on great audio gear at a lower-than-average price to 'keep things in the family.' The deal is primarily in the interest of the buyer.

From your point of view: You were only wanting to sell your speakers. You had a different goal. You found someone local (big plus) offering you more money (bigger plus). You achieved your goal.

You just might want to keep in mind the general idea of the FM and that, when a member is wanting 'to sell something' (i.e. to get money), they usually take it to e-bay or audiogon.

However, no harm was done, and I hope no ill-feelings were created. Glad to have ya on the forum!

+1.

damnit i should be studying! :mad:
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited July 2005
    Hey, hey!! I got a '+1'!!! Yaaayyy!!!

:D

:cool:
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited July 2005
    Deleted.

you guys are right, let's just move on....
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited July 2005
    Ok, let's move on.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• aaharvel
    edited July 2005
    So how about the Space SHuttle Discovery Launch... it's today!

Don't 2 years go by in a blink... :)
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable