Saturday Social

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Aaron stopped by on Saturday for a gourmet lunch and a listen. We accomplished virtually nothing during this meeting, unless you count postponing my lawn for a day. This DOES appear to be a small accomplishment.

He has impressed my wife, the former Theresa Talamonti, with his clean cut good looks and equally good looking demeanor. Hey, what does SHE know?

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited September 2001
    G.,

Are you sure it was really Aaron who stopped by???
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    Yeah it was him. NOBODY would parade around disguised as Aaron. Good thought though Bob.

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    George, there was a good four hours of day light remaining when I departed from La Casa de No Concerno. You mean to tell me you couldn't cut the grass in that time! I guess I better apologize to your wife for keeping you from your duties. (especially since she pays me such good compliments) :D hehe

Aaron
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    It was too late to start anything like that, as I was on the downside of my "powercurve" at that point.

Where are you? If you're still at the shore, and you're going home tonight, plan on a quick drop by. I have two Doc Severinsen & The Tonight Show Band cd's you're going to want to duplicate. If I'm at the movies with Stephie, they will be sitting on the piece of furniture that's right inside the front door (mirror/table/hatrack type of affair). Theresa will be here. Good luck!

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Are you sure it's a good idea to leave Theresa all alone with someone with "clean cut good looks and an equally good looking demeanor?" Heheh. Actually I'm already back at school. Unlike everyone else in the world, we had class today.

Aaron
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    I wished you luck didn't I?

• jdelan
    jdelan Posts: 244
    edited September 2001
    Someone say Party At Georges house???
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    I wish you ALL luck in that event. I will post my trip schedule, so you guys won't be burdened by my presence. If you get lucky while you're here, have a heart and pay a few bills before you tip on out!