Moving Sale II...a few more

gshisme
gshisme Posts: 1,038
edited July 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
****SOLD**** ****SOLD****

JBL E250P bottom ported subwoofer. 250 watts with a 12" PolyPlas driver...down to 25Hz. 43 lbs.

Wood Technology hardwood speaker stands with oak finish. 26" high with 6.5" square platforms.

Perfect condition with no marks, scrapes, dents etc....none.

And please, someone find a home for my Adcom DAC unit. What a shame for this to be sitting around idle!!!
suds, suds and more suds!
Post edited by gshisme on

Comments

• gshisme
    edited July 2005
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited July 2005
    You know, I've been very pleased with the sound of my little E150P. It goes deep enough and it'll shake the whole house. Plus I got it NIB for.... well let's just say less than a third of what BB wants for one. How did the bigger one work out for you? I find that the 150 is fairly musical,also.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • gshisme
    edited July 2005
    ND13,

I was very happy with the 250. No "boominess"...just hard hitting and quick. Never had any desire to replace her. She worked equally well with two channel and theater. I never heard any mention of the E250P here on the forum which kinda' surprises me. A great sub for the money. And yeah, you can find great prices on 'em.
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by gshisme
    ND13,

I was very happy with the 250. No "boominess"...just hard hitting and quick. Never had any desire to replace her. She worked equally well with two channel and theater. I never heard any mention of the E250P here on the forum which kinda' surprises me. A great sub for the money. And yeah, you can find great prices on 'em.

My findings to a tee. Oh, seeing that I have no need to replace or sale, I got mine for $129 NIB not a refurb. It was at HH Gregg's tent sale, and for the sale they had them listed for $219. BB has them priced at $403 the last time I checked.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited July 2005
    Great price on that sub. I worked at HH Greggs for a while and that sub sounded great, in a not-so-great setup.
  • SniperREX
    SniperREX Posts: 930
    edited July 2005
    PM sent :)

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)