WTB: LSiFX

skor
skor Posts: 19
edited May 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Ok per Frank Z's suggestion I have changed my WTB to LSi7's for my rears and use my FXi's for the sides.

I am looking to buy a pair of gently used LSi7's for a fair price. If anyone is looking to sell, or if you know of anyone who is selling, please let me know via email or PM.

Thanks
Post edited by skor on

Comments

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited May 2005
    Welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself. What is the rest of your system?

Regards,
    PolkThug

gwh posted this in January
    Originally posted by gwh
    So what did you get in trade?
    I know it’s none of my business, but I’ve got some FX’s I’ve considered dealing for something else.
    G
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited May 2005
    I believe g already sold his.:(
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • skor
    skor Posts: 19
    edited May 2005
    Originally posted by PolkThug
    Welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself. What is the rest of your system?

Regards,
    PolkThug

gwh posted this in January

Hello all-

Just recently got into audio/video hobby so the LSi series is my first serious purchase. Have a modest HT/Music setup consisting of LSi9's up front, LSiC, LSiFX's for rear, HSU STF-2 sub, looking to supplement rear surrounds with another pair of LSiFX's on each side...have enjoyed this setup for a few years now; recently purchased the Panny PT-AE700 for movies/HDTV.

Have enjoyed perusing this forum and the feedback from polksters was the main reason for selecting the Polk LSi.

P.S. My ebay profile is "ncaafinal4" w/ 100% feedback.
  • malikarshad
    malikarshad Posts: 527
    edited May 2005
    I'm also looking for one but the prices now are ridiculiously high after the polk raised the prices of LSi by $100.
    They used to go from $550 to $650 but now the same old models are being sold for $620 to $700. People are blindly buying them without realizing that they are the old model.
    I'll keep on looking....

Speakers=>Salk Soundscape 8, Soundscape Center,Surrounds-Dali Rubicon LCR, Lsi7
    PreAmp, Amp => Marantz AV8801, ATI 6007 amp, Oppo HA-1 DAC
    Source => Sonore MicroRendu, Oppo BDP-103, Mede8er 600XD, Dune HD Smart D1, Synology DS1813+(16TB)
    Sub - JTR Captivator S2 (Dual 18")
    Power - Furman IT-Ref20i on dedicated 30Amp circuit with Furutech GTX-R outlet
    Screen=> JVC RS-45 projector Da-Lite HP 133" 2.35
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited May 2005
    Might I suggest placing your FX's on the sides and using a pair of 7's for the rear channels.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • gil
    gil Posts: 12
    edited May 2005
    Originally posted by malikarshad
    I'm also looking for one but the prices now are ridiculiously high after the polk raised the prices of LSi by $100.
    They used to go from $550 to $650 but now the same old models are being sold for $620 to $700. People are blindly buying them without realizing that they are the old model.
    I'll keep on looking....

Has anything been changed or improved in the LSi line or is this just a price increase of the existing model??
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited May 2005
    Skor, you might want to start a new thread. Most people will miss the edit to your original post.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D