DVD releases thru years end

Ron-P
Ron-P Posts: 8,516
edited May 2002 in Music & Movies
From Walmarts intranet pipeline.

NR.jpg

Peace Out~:D
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by Ron-P on

Comments

• lax01
    lax01 Posts: 496
    edited May 2002
    Sorry but The Digital Bits has already announced that Back to the Future Trilogy is not coming out this year. And I can't believe that MIB 2 will be out before SW 2, maybe?
  • Billm57
    Billm57 Posts: 689
    edited May 2002
    this list is a bit light..they left off Sopranos Season 3..they need to be whacked now
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited May 2002
    When is the Sopranos 3rd season going to begin??? It seems like it's been forever!

~JB
  • Ron-P
    edited May 2002
    From the Digital bits on 5-17-02. BTTF will be here this year.
    Just FYI, the Region 4 (Australian) release of The Back to the Future Trilogy 3-disc DVD set has been officially announced for August 21st. That means the Region 1 (U.S.) release is not far behind. It's tentatively expected to be released by Universal in the States in December, so I would watch for announcements over the next couple of months.

The Bits rumor lines up perfectly with Walmart.

This list from Walmart is not rock solid, but it is falling in line with other rumors. Lucas said we will see Ep.II before or around Thanksgiving, 11/26 falls right in line with what they said.

If...
  • Ron-P
    edited May 2002
    5/20/02

File this in the category of VERY tentative information, but we've been getting a number of reports from usually reliable retail sources on upcoming street date information for some MAJOR late 2002 DVDs. Here's what we've got, and this comes from multiple sources now...

October

The Scorpion King (10/2), Scooby Doo (10/15), E.T. the Extra- Terrestrial: The 20th Anniversary Edition and Mr. Deeds (10/22)

November

Spider-Man (11/5), Ice Age (11/12), Men in Black II (11/19), Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (11/26)

December

Stuart Little 2 (12/3), Lilo & Stitch (12/20), Back to the Future Trilogy and Spy Kids 2 (12/17)

From today over at the Bits. What a year we are going to have. Lines up with Walmarts list.

If...
  • lax01
    edited May 2002
    All right I guess it was pretty accurate! My bad! :)
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited May 2002
    man i cant beleve they are releaseing all thes mivies so short after they are in theaters.
  • Ron-P
    edited May 2002
    Yeah and hopefull it even gets shorter.

If...
  • lax01
    edited May 2002
    Hopefully you will one day be able to buy the DVD after you walk out of that theater! :D Wait.... no that will never happen!
  • Billm57
    Billm57 Posts: 689
    edited May 2002
    Originally posted by -Justin-
    When is the Sopranos 3rd season going to begin??? It seems like it's been forever!

~JB

August 27