CD deals, heads up

Options
RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited May 2002 in Music & Movies
Telarc, and Headsup (a division of Telarc) have a great sale going on the sampler cd's.... If you are not familar with these companies, these are VERY high quality recordings, and can really show off a kick-**** 2ch rig.

Telarc has some as low as $2.99, Headsup has em' for $3.50 each, shipping included....

Telarc sale

Headsup Sale

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Russman

I'm out of touch I quess, cuz I don't know this music on these samplers. Is it a mix of new artist and different music? Did you get any of them and why? Thanks!:o
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Some new artists, great jazz, classical renditions, movie themes, VERY well recorded. Mostly instrumental. Great music.....reason enough.

Take a $3 stab, not much to loose if you have a good 2ch rig...

I am probably going to order some more, I have a few Telarc cd's now, and LOVE them. Even if the music isn't exactly your cup of tea, they can really bring out the best in a system....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited May 2002
    Options
    these are a great deal. i picked up the telarc samplers vol. 2/3/5/9 about a month or so ago. great discs with some great music!
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I got my cd's yesterday and been hunkered down in the mancave all day......telarc collection 2&5. For 2.99 each, snag them up brothas. Really good demo material here. If you really want to test how good your rig can sound, these are the discs. Cheaper than the price of a sixer of nasty beer.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Great tip Russman,
    I'm a fan of Telarc as Al Di Meola records on there label.I got to go check that out.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.