ATLANTIS (animated disney women)

Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited May 2002 in Music & Movies
I watched ATLANTIS, the Disney animated feature. It has a great soundtrack -- much thunderous bass, and really awesome and aggressive surrounds.

And it also has a couple of the hottest Disney chicks ever -- the (awesomely sexy) evil blond and the Atlantian princess (with the hot little flat tummy). Sheesh. What is Disney doing? Who is it trying to appeal to? (Keeping daddy happy while sitting in the movie theater with Junior?) These characters are better even than The Little Mermaid.

hotdisneychicks1.jpg

Yikes!

MC
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by Micah Cohen on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited May 2002
    went through a few socks watching this one, eh micah?:D
  • Steve@3dai
    Steve@3dai Posts: 983
    edited May 2002
    I'd have to agree with Micah on this one, they are pretty hot for cartoon characters.

Reminds me of Jessica in Roger Rabbit :cool:

- Steve
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited May 2002
    speaking of hot disney characters. has anyone noticed the hottie that they as ariel in disney world? not a cartoon anymore... ;)
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited May 2002
    Oh yes the animated Disney chicks are HOT, there is no doubt. But, just wait until you come face to face with some of these characters brought to life by some very beautiful women at the parks:eek:

Also, the snowflakes in the X-Mas parade are drop dead beautiful in their white skin tight outfits.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited May 2002
    I just don't get it. When the (evil) blond in ATLANTIS first appears, man I sat right up! And then... The princess? She takes off all her clothes and has that tight little tummy and... Wholey smokes! The blond character ("Helga") was really edgy for Disney animation -- like the chick in AEON FLUX all angled and stuff. The animators took a lot of care, too: the wind rippled her tight t-shirt and all. Sheesh. It's a kid's movie!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited May 2002
    i am suprised they dident do something like in the little mermaid when the the preacher is sporting some wood ir in the loin king when simba flops down and the debree he kicks up spells sex there are many more
  • Dr. Spec
    Dr. Spec Posts: 3,780
    edited May 2002
    Yep - the soundtrack is fabulous. The opener where the pod flyers are trying to escape the tidal wave opens with simply thunderous DEEP bass!

The 5 year old loves that movie - we've seen it about 10 times (at least). This movie is immensely entertaining for both children and adults alike - one of Disney's best "double duty" movies.

Yep, for animated characters, both the blonde and the princess are sexpots in their own different ways.

There is a scene where Helga the blonde shifts her weight and bends over slightly and the animators made her **** look absolutely perfect - I was amazed - almost involuntarily I blurted out "Wow - NICE ****!", which earned a swift rebuke from the 5 year old for swearing!

Spec
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity"

Ed Mullen (emullen@svsound.com)
    Director - Technology and Customer Service
    SVS
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited May 2002
    i love this move it is one of my fav disney along with tarsan and beauty and the beast