SVS 16-46 PC+ for sale

Options
hejiraent
hejiraent Posts: 126
edited April 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I am asking $500 plus shipping. The unit is one year old and is perfect condition and perfect working order. The unit must be shipped through a freight company, so anticipate around $100 or more for shipping.

PM any questions or reply here.
ADCOM GTP-830 (pre-amp)

FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!
Post edited by hejiraent on

Comments

• lomic
    lomic Posts: 407
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Nice price, upgrading?
    Dodd Audio ELP [ Tubes ] // Harman Kardon AVR330 // Parasound HCA-1203A // Denon DVD-2900
    Polk Audio LSi9, LSiC, LSi 7 // HSU STF-2 // Signal Cable Interconnects (SG BW/A2/MP)
  • hejiraent
    edited April 2005
    Options
    I am not sure I would know how to upgrade from an SVS.

The unit is up for sale and priced to sell, because I am re-structuring my finances.
    ADCOM GTP-830 (pre-amp)

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,185
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Are you sure you can't you ship this through FedEx Ground? SVS indicates this as a 70lb shipping weight. That is within their limits. SVS ships these by UPS, so there is no reason I can see for having to use freight delivery. That would make a big difference in shipping cost since I'm fairly close to you.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited April 2005
    Options
    UPS is ALWAYS more expensive than FedEx.

I haven't ever once had a package price remotely close to FedEx's rates when I compared UPS to FedEx.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • hejiraent
    edited April 2005
    Options
    I just sold my LSi15's and they had to go freight...with a 250 price tag... through ROADWAY. Anyone close by is welcome to come get the sub if they are interested...or I will ship via any viable route the buyer chooses.

Thanks for the info billbill
    ADCOM GTP-830 (pre-amp)

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,185
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Damn, that's way too expensive to ship those LSi. Did you have both speakers packaged together or something? UPS or FedEx can both ship them in their orignal boxes. They are only 75lb shipping weight each, easily within their limits.

Also, I would have already bought this sub from you if it were the 31" version. That 46" is just too tall to fit in my setup. Wife doesn't want it to be higher than the loveseat. Too bad, that's an incredible price for that sub.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...