Delphi XM Home Tuner + accessories for sale

Options
pjdami
pjdami Posts: 1,894
edited March 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Purchased from a fellow Polkie a few months ago. Includes XM Delphi SkiFi tuner, home docking station, antenna, Acoustic Research RCA to miniplug upgrade, and power plug. Original total retail was $170.

**SOLD** shipped to the lower 48 states.

Front face on the tuner looks great; no scratches.

I have the user's manual but can't seem to find the box; I'll keep looking. If I can't find the box the unit will be packaged well. It only weighs a couple of lbs.

Subscription service to XM Radio required and not part of this package!

Please post interest here on this thread so that the dibs order is kept public.

thanks for looking,
Paul

edit for price drop.
Post edited by pjdami on

Comments

• pjdami
    edited March 2005
    Options
    I forgot to mention that the Delphi remote is also included; just not in the picture.

I remotely feel that isn't the reason why nobody is interested though:p

how about $50 shipped?
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2005
    Options
    X-ellent price Paul.

XM on the cheap, there ya go.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Wow, man... if the credit card company wasn't asking for a payment, I'd be on this. Been wanting to give XM a try. If this is still available after April 11th, I'll take it. I'll call it a birthday present to myself. :)

Anyone else interested is welcome to it.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • pjdami
    edited March 2005
    Options
    Originally posted by nadams
    Wow, man... if the credit card company wasn't asking for a payment, I'd be on this. Been wanting to give XM a try. If this is still available after April 11th, I'll take it. I'll call it a birthday present to myself. :)

Anyone else interested is welcome to it.

If you really want it dude it is yours. I'll give you an interest free credit for a month until you can pay me no problem.

If not, next up will be served.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited March 2005
    Options
    pjdami,

I am interested in this, but would like to know where I can look to see how much the subscription service for this is per month.

Edit- found it. looks like $13/mo if paid monthly, $10/mo if paid a year in advance.

Hell, just send it to me and I'll give it a shot. I'll PM you my address.

How hard would it be to hook this up in my car? According to Delphi, they have a kit that just consists of a power adaptor, "cradle" and a tape adaptor. Sounds like a rip to me. I mean, tape adaptor? Sucks because I don't have a tape deck, and my head unit doesn't have any RCA inputs.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • pjdami
    edited March 2005
    Options
    http://www.xmradio.com/get_xm/

$12.95 / month if you pay per month.

They are waiving the activation fee of $9.99 if you sign up online.
  • pjdami
    edited March 2005
    Options