Magnepan LRS with custom Magna Risers Airborne stands.

Options
Time to move these awesome guys to a new home. As you see in the pics I moved up to the 1.7i's.

I had a lot of fun with the LRS for almost 2yrs. and now I understand what the fuss is all about when it comes to Maggie's. Set up properly they are simply stunning.

The Airborne stands quite noticably elevated the overall sound, particularly with the bass.

If you were even curious about Maggie's here's your chance.

This is a package deal: the LRS along with the Magna Risers Airborne stands ($250.00 value) for $650.00 & I'll also include shipping (2 separate boxes) Discount for cash pickup (08049) South Jersey 1/2 hr outside Philly or personal check.

Disclosure: the one speaker has a minor boo-boo in the outer sock (the size of a pea). I have it covered with a swatch of original Maggie sock material. Other than that they are immaculate. Shoot me a PM if interested.pvccr0ki4hcp.jpg
6tjuu2s7ef3e.jpg
3w9c42rdp8xw.jpg
xrh46zgrw1ph.jpg
d5m0lc459z6v.jpg
pwpgwu0me7mc.jpg
npjz8f2bfl5f.jpg
yhhbkijqh0al.jpg
j00u0d8x9tjg.jpg

"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,680
    Options
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,647
    Options
    Phil and I were in discussion about these at length a week ago today! He was gracious to offer me first dibs and 48 hours to mull them over, but, I have to pass at the moment. Just too much going on. 😉

Phil is a great member and highly reputable seller, whom I've bought from before. Someone will get a smokin' deal here and I know he highly desires to keep them in the Polk family.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,534
    Options
    This is a great deal and one way to determine if the Maggie sound is to your liking.
  • smartie_panta
    smartie_panta Posts: 188
    Options
    Ohhh, I am SOOOO tempted right now.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,115
    Options
    Ohhh, I am SOOOO tempted right now.

Do it Tim!😁
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,174
    Options
    Two words...

GATEWAY DRUG!!!

Set up properly, they will transform what expectations are and change the path of your audio journey FOREVER. Do not buy these if you are content with what you have. Buy them if you want to find out what you have been missing and are not afraid to allow your ears to gain control of your wallet.

Great speakers, great seller, and a hearty congratulations to the lucky new owner!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,982
    Options
    If I had not recently picked up a pair of L600s, I would be all over this!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,014
    Options
    Why are these not in a new Polkie home yet? 🤔
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,099
    Options
    GLWTS . . . Great opportunity gents
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • gyosa
    gyosa Posts: 716
    Options
    Always wanted to try a pair of Maggie’s ..

Bk
    PS Audio S300 , Yamaha wxc-50 , Salk SuperCharged Songtowers , Kimber Kable 4TC, Sony 42” - BEDROOM

B&K EX-442 ( it will go in my casket when I die ... ) , PS Audio 4.6 preamp ( old school , but it still jams on ... ) , Eversolo DMP-A6 , Boston Acoustic voyager 7’s - POOL

Parasound A21, Eversolo DMP-A8 , Kimber Kable 4vs , Ascend Acoustics ELX Ribbon Towers , Sony XBR-A8F 65” OLED - DEN , MAIN system

Onkyo TX-nr609 , Polk atrium 7 , Boston acoustic sound ware (4) , Boston acoustic sub , B&W center , Sharp 65” TV - PATIO
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,534
    Options
  • gyosa
    gyosa Posts: 716
    Options
    maxward wrote: »
    Do it!

Can’t … new speakers arriving this week .

Bk

PS Audio S300 , Yamaha wxc-50 , Salk SuperCharged Songtowers , Kimber Kable 4TC, Sony 42” - BEDROOM

B&K EX-442 ( it will go in my casket when I die ... ) , PS Audio 4.6 preamp ( old school , but it still jams on ... ) , Eversolo DMP-A6 , Boston Acoustic voyager 7’s - POOL

Parasound A21, Eversolo DMP-A8 , Kimber Kable 4vs , Ascend Acoustics ELX Ribbon Towers , Sony XBR-A8F 65” OLED - DEN , MAIN system

Onkyo TX-nr609 , Polk atrium 7 , Boston acoustic sound ware (4) , Boston acoustic sub , B&W center , Sharp 65” TV - PATIO
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    Options
    Just noticed these. You're killing me right now. Ugghh!
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Bump!! Let's go fellas I know you want 'em 😏
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,647
    Options
    Bumping for Phil! Maybe this will be just the nudge someone needs …

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • halen
    halen Posts: 687
    Options
    Oh sheet this is tempting. Again. And all the other times I read this. I am wanting to go flea power and near field.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Bumping for Phil! Maybe this will be just the nudge someone needs …

Thanks Brian! I know a few guys are chomping at the bit but still no takers ???
  • pearsall001
    Options
    halen wrote: »
    Oh sheet this is tempting. Again. And all the other times I read this. I am wanting to go flea power and near field.

Why settle for a flea when you can have the Lion!! These will transform your listening experience.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Two words...

GATEWAY DRUG!!!

Set up properly, they will transform what expectations are and change the path of your audio journey FOREVER. Do not buy these if you are content with what you have. Buy them if you want to find out what you have been missing and are not afraid to allow your ears to gain control of your wallet.

Great speakers, great seller, and a hearty congratulations to the lucky new owner!

That's exactly what happened to me... hence the 1.7i's. Truth be told though I was very, very content with the LRS but when that smoking good deal on a 4 month old pair of 1.7i's landed literally in my own back yard I couldn't resist.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Memorial Day bump! Feeling patriotic let's shave $50.00 off the price. $600.00 to your door! 🇺🇲🇺🇸
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Bump!