Balance audio technology mono blocks

Options
rebelsoul
rebelsoul Posts: 756
edited March 27 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
2-vk-60 that were done at bat to mono blocks .. mint condition. also tubes test new. 3.spare power tubes . Original boxes.
120 watts a channel tube power. Self bias. No adjusting. Sound amazing. Can hear . In Chicago land area. $5200 is price. new they were $4950 each and $2500 to mono block them at bat .47koxa84fcfc.jpg

Comments

• rebelsoul
    Options
    Will take all reasonable offers in consideration
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    Those are huge! GLWYS!
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,093
    Options
    WOW

Age?
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,944
    edited March 27
    Options
    Sexy!!! The Bats are beautiful too, :D LOL!!

Shipping would be costly!!!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,480
    Options
    You were awesome in Breaking Bad! but that was messed up when you killed Jesse's girlfriend.
    I disabled signatures.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,092
    edited March 27
    Options
    My brother bought RT1's (Reeltrouble) Ted's VK60's about 12-15 years ago. They were pretty formidable and cool as hell. He had a couple broken solder issues over the years and Victor at BAT took care of it for him. Told him were to look, how to tell and then guided him to re-solder the areas. Rather than paying to have them shipped and paying to have Victor work on them.

Back then they were a very customer service oriented company. I'd assume as well today. A friend of ours bought them from my bother about 8 years ago. Still going strong.

These are great amps and use Russian power tubes from MIG fighter jets.

GLWTS

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,092
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Sexy!!! The Bats are beautiful too, :D LOL!!

Shipping would be costly!!!

Also could cause some issues if they are man handled.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    You were awesome in Breaking Bad! but that was messed up when you killed Jesse's girlfriend.

Lol
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    It comes with 3or 4 extra power tubes
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,456
    Options
    Beautiful amps! GLWTS.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    Price drop $4,800 for members
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    Great deal! Someone who's local in the midwest should go snatch these up.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,522
    Options
    How are these compared to the Rex monos
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    Never heard the rex monos .
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    $4500 price drop
  • rebelsoul
    edited April 3
    Options
    I am getting some highing end bat amps.
    But I am looking for another high end solid state amp . So I would be willing to trade a $1000 to $2,200 amp as trade and difference in cash . Krell /ps audio/marklivingson/ audio research...
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    Last price drop$4300
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    Willing to trade for hi end amp or hi end integrated plus cash .