Options
rebelsoul
rebelsoul Posts: 756
edited January 9 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
4ddwl1buu4i0.jpg
f11mmjmkpnsd.jpg
ifi power x. 12volt power supply
Great condition. Low noice power supply
Lower noise floor then linear power supply.
New it's $109
$75

Comments

• rebelsoul
    edited January 9
    Options
    Includes shipping $65 if picked up Joliet area
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,091
    Options
    These are very nice. If I needed a third I'd be all over it. I use 1 for my router and 1 for my modem. Can't go wrong at this price.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,007
    Options
    ^^^What he said. I use one for my ethernet switch... actually, I need to figure out if I might need another one for a different device.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    I also have another one ,but the end of it has been spiced for custom install. I'll sell that one for extra $25 .
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    Price drop $ 65 includes shipping $50 if picked up
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    z22ej86yj2jq.jpg
    4u6rshnkukg4.jpg

I'll do both for $70 shipped
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    That's one the way it came and one that was spliced for a custom install. Both work great
    Had less then a year . I went a different direction.
  • heiney9
    Options
    Will you take $60 shipped for the "good ended" one? I live in IL so shipping might be a little cheaper than cross country

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Will you take $60 shipped for the "good ended" one? I live in IL so shipping might be a little cheaper than cross country

H9

Yes I will . I'll do eBay friends and family or zelle
  • rebelsoul
    Options

H9

Tryed to private message you wouldn't work
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,384
    Options
    Yeah, something is wonky right now about sending new PM's to members. That presents a big challenge when trying to sell.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    Still for sale $60 bucks for both shipped
  • heiney9
    Options
    I guess post your Paypal info here and I'll get the funds sent. I was hoping they would fix PM's over the weekend, but they didn't.

Or send info to brockmta (at) hotmail dot com

Thanks
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    I guess post your Paypal info here and I'll get the funds sent. I was hoping they would fix PM's over the weekend, but they didn't.

Or send info to brockmta (at) hotmail dot com

Thanks
    Jeaninesheehan1@yahoo.com
    I'll get it out as soon as money is received

• rebelsoul
    Options
    It's my wife's for are PayPal
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,655
    Options
    rebelsoul wrote: »
    It's my wife's for are PayPal

Had me wondering, thought we chased off all the women folk😎
  • heiney9
    Options
    $$$ sent. This time there was no place for notes or a message. I'll email you shipping info.

Thanks H9
  • heiney9
    Options
    Arrived safe and sound.

Thanks!!!
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Arrived safe and sound.

Thanks!!!

Any thoughts on this unit? Worth the cost? I have a IFI phono pre and a Bluetooth unit. Was thinking about these.
  • heiney9
    Options
    I think for their price point and size they work well. I use one on my router and one on my modem and needed something that was compact in size rather than a much larger linear power supply.

Do a Google search as there are some reviews/measurements and they work as good as they say. I think it's a great alternative to a full blown LPS. A good LPS will still perform better, but these really close the gap between the el-cheapo walwart and a good LPS.

These perform much better than the lesser expensive iFi supply.

H9
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,566
    Options
    These perform much better than the lesser expensive iFi supply.

H9

You sold me. Thanks for the input!

Chris
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    Glad your happy
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    That's pretty much how I used them