Removing WTB thread

Options
Is there a way to remove a WTB thread you posted? I was able to get what I was looking for, but continue to get messaged all the time about it still.

Best Answer

Answers

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,311
    Options
    You can probably report (flag) the thread yourself. Otherwise, anyone can do it for you. The flag allows one to put in a reason. It doesn't have to be bad. ;)

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,826
    Options
    You can probably report (flag) the thread yourself. Otherwise, anyone can do it for you. The flag allows one to put in a reason. It doesn't have to be bad. ;)
    I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,486
    edited March 11
    Options
    Post edited by audioluvr on
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,826
    Options
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,815
    Options
    I have to be bad.

See also: "must be"
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,311
    Options
    OK.
    I expect a little surreality.
    Heck, I embrace surreality.
    And I know Vanilla was having a bad day today.

But... what the effing fug happened here?
    :#

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,240
    Options
    OK.
    I expect a little surreality.
    Heck, I embrace surreality.
    And I know Vanilla was having a bad day today.

But... what the effing fug happened here?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,815
    Options
    Whenever I visit Yorkshire, I always take the time to stop at the George & Lion pub in the little village of Effing Fug.
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Polk Audio Forum. Where people go to... Oh look! A squirrel!

ahsgu3mmxxq9.jpg
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC