boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    8f01coh1fkjc.jpg i bought a Polk shirt :D
    Randy/Maine
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    v9esmhb4ji1m.jpg

I like this one no disrespect to Polk but I display this one proudly. I reckon I'm gonna order me one of those shirts in XL. To the OP are they 100% cotton?

Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Bad guys profiting at others' expense is not a conspiracy theory. Happens every day.

https://youtu.be/syV2LkGpQB0?si=9DTbQRdOOdMvfA1b
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    edited February 24
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    To the OP are they 100% cotton?
    Come on Steve, it's in the description on ebay😁
    Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester

• odcics2
    odcics2 Posts: 309
    Options
    v9esmhb4ji1m.jpg

To the OP are they 100% cotton?

It depends on the color. Mine is 90%.
    Make sure you read the details.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    edited February 25
    Options
    And these are the days of our lives.....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    Oh no; I so hope I'm not going to prison because of my unauthorized Polk audio signage

tbyasggt3ot2.jpg

Get im boys! Hargh! Where's your pitchforks!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    Looks like I'll have plenty of company in the hoosegow. Perhaps we could all chip in and get a decent upper end luxury cell block in Leavenworth?
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,924
    Options
    v9esmhb4ji1m.jpg

I like this one no disrespect to Polk but I display this one proudly. I reckon I'm gonna order me one of those shirts in XL. To the OP are they 100% cotton?

ar08r7evu43d.jpeg

• odcics2
    edited February 25
    Options

tbyasggt3ot2.jpg

This would look cool as the front of a speaker stand for a Monitor 7 or 10.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    odcics2 wrote: »

tbyasggt3ot2.jpg

Agreed; they would look cool there to. In my case I've had them sitting on top of my 1.2tls for several years.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,924
    Options
    odcics2 wrote: »

tbyasggt3ot2.jpg

Agreed; they would look cool there to. In my case I've had them sitting on top of my 1.2tls for several years.

I think they are awesome right where you have them..
  • odcics2
    Options
    I was at the local mall and an older guy saw my Polk shirt.
    Turns out he bought some Monitors and still had them. He hadn’t listened to them for years since his kids put a home theater set up in his house for him.
    Long story short, he gave them to me.
    They are 10 A and after cleaning the fuse holders thoroughly play great.

I guess it pays to wear your Polk Audio shirt at a mall. You’ll never know who might see it.

7d2d1pssdngb.jpeg
    j55q0svj4158.jpeg
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    Mall? What is a Mall?
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,052
    Options
    A place to wear this shirt
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • odcics2
    Options
    At work I was wearing a McIntosh logo polo shirt and ended up with an MX110, MC225 and JBL D-36 speakers. That I had to give $500. for and load it myself from a basement.
    I’ve never had Monitor 10s before. Initial impressions are good!
  • Astrl55
    Astrl55 Posts: 55
    Options
    This smells more and more like a marketing campaign
  • odcics2
    Options
    The old guy lamented his kids didn't want his big Polks. :'(
    He said they are happy with sound out of a "coffee can".