REL S-5 SHO Subwoofer with Longbow wireless adapter.

Options
nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
edited February 29 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Listed is the ubiquitous REL S-5 SHO subwoofer. Another piece I thought would never leave my rig, but it has not been used since I went to the Legend L800's. This is a fantastically musical sub that provides a subtle but exceptionally solid foundation for a two-channel setup, and authoritative bass response when used in HT environments. Retailed for $2500 new, with the Longbow adding another 400 dollars to that. There is a small ding in the driver cone and a couple chips in the lacquer on the back corners. The grill has a slight pull as well, but sitting 5 feet from the sub, none of this is visible to the eye. Aside from what was said about condition, this sub performs perfectly and will complement any setup quite well. I will post pictures later today.

I would like to get $1000.00 and a local sale on this as shipping without the original packaging will be costly to say the least. Feel free to reach out with offers,,,

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/rel-s5-subwoofer/
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Gmichaellittle8
    Options
    I'm interested. Where are you located?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    I'm interested. Where are you located?

Los Angeles
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson