Marlon Brando Doppelgänger

Options
kevhed72
kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
I am sitting behind a guy at my kid's tennis match who is a spitting image for Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now.
That is all.

Comments

• la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    Offer him to switch seats with you, try making him an offer he can't refuse. :D
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    I clicked Like
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,695
    Options
    I clicked LOL because you clicked LIKE. HAHAHA
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    I clicked agree because you clicked lol because Jesse clicked like on the gif that you posted.

And then I kinda lol'd a little bit, but it was just in my head, and more like a silent chuckle, but there was nothing else for me to click.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,278
    Options
    I got confused and wet my pants. 💧💦
    Sal Palooza
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    edited March 6
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    7a6zdfvn1r6z.gif

ax8f14rue751.jpg
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I clicked agree because you clicked lol because Jesse clicked like on the gif that you posted.

And then I kinda lol'd a little bit, but it was just in my head, and more like a silent chuckle, but there was nothing else for me to click.

htuy9zqvqzox.jpg
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Geoff4rfc
    Options
    I got confused and wet my pants. 💧💦

iex2wmihfurt.png

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen
    I'll get a pic next time I spot him. I wonder what reaction I would get if I asked "Have you ever heard you look like....". My wife would probably be flabbergasted but I don't care. Senior year for our youngest there and we are done!