For Sale: RT5000 setup: 7 channels in Atlanta

Options
rtart
rtart Posts: 817
edited October 2023 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi. I posted this in the Classifieds section but thinking that maybe someone who lurks in this section might have missed it there. Really want to sell it all together and to a Polkie who will appreciate it.

Well, I finally did it. I've decided to swap out my beloved RT5000 system with LSiM gear. I expected to keep this setup forever, so I collected spare amps, drivers, schematics, etc. through the years.

Here's what I have:

A pair of RT3000p mains. The amps work fine, new old stock installed a couple years ago, but I have two more spares that worked when I pulled them. (Maybe three... I'll have to look.) A pair of spare sub drivers, and a pair of mid drivers, too.

CS1000p center. I have a spare sub amp for this, and the spare mid drivers will work, if needed.

FX1000 surrounds.

RT3000p uppers that I used for rear surrounds.

Everything is rosewood, works just as it is supposed to, and in very good condition. I bought and sold several RT5000 systems, piece by piece, over the years and kept the best. Grilles are all fine, cosmetics are very good, and I even have the original set of sorbothane pads that go between the subs and top satellites.

Along with spares I have manuals, schematics, etc. I probably have more spares than listed, and will update if needed as I hunt through my stashes.

I would really like to keep everything together. First, because it is a unique setup, and second because it took me years to assemble.

Polkie price for all of it is $1,500. I'm in Atlanta, and could drive a couple hours to meet up if necessary. Might be interested in a trade for a pair of LSiM 300's or LSiM705's, or a single LSiM707.
My 7.4.4 DIY 4k Home Theater:
Polk LSiM 707 L-C-R, LSiM702 side surrounds, LSiM 705 rears
Polk RC-80i x 4 In Ceiling Atmos speakers
2 x SVS PB12/Plus 2's
Denon X3700H
Emotiva XPA11 Gen 3
XBox One X 4k & BD and streaming
Panasonic UB-420 4k player
HD-A35 HD DVD
Oppo BD-103D for hirez audio
Technics SL-D2 TT, Grado Gold Cartridge
JVC DLA-RS2000/NX7 projector