War: The World is a Ghetto: Complete Sessions (5 LP, RSD 2023)

Options
pglbook
pglbook Posts: 2,174
edited February 4 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have for sale a mint copy of the recent RSD 2023 Black Friday release,
War - The World is a Ghetto: The Complete Sessions (5 LP box set). Below are the details.

$100 (please add $8 extra for media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set). Payment by pay pal f/f.

I tried to price this reasonably (it is priced at $25 less than what I paid for it on RSD BF in November) in order to pass along a good deal to a fellow forum member. Thanks.

War: The World is a Ghetto: 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition:
The Complete Sessions (5 LP, Rhino, RSD Black Friday 2023)

Mint/Mint. All (records, slipcase, sleeves, etc.) is as new. The outer slipcase is still in the original shrinkwrap (with hype stickers still attached to front panel shrinwrap) but the shrinkwrap was opened on the side edge to allow retrieval of records. Records played once.

Comments

• pglbook
    edited February 15
    Options
    I will keep this on here until Tuesday, Feb. 20, and, if there is no interest by then, I will take it to my local used record store for a credit. This is a great box set at a very good price ($25 below my cost on RSD). The only reason I am selling it is I have the other War RSD large box set and unfortunately cannot keep everything. Thanks.

The Complete Sessions (5 LP, Rhino, RSD Black Friday 2023).

Mint/Mint. Everything (records, slipcase, sleeves, etc.) is as new. The outer slipcase is still in the original shrinkwrap (with hype stickers still attached to front panel shrinwrap) but the shrinkwrap was opened on the side edge to allow retrieval of records. Records played once.

$100 (please add $8 extra for media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
    Payment by pay pal f/f.
  • pglbook
    edited February 19
    Options
    Last chance bump. If no interest by tomorrow afternoon (Feb. 20), I will then take it to my local used record store for a credit. This is a great box set at a very good price ($25 below my cost on RSD). The only reason I am selling it is I have the other War RSD large box set and unfortunately cannot keep everything. Thanks.

The Complete Sessions (5 LP, Rhino, RSD Black Friday 2023).

Mint/Mint. Everything (records, slipcase, sleeves, etc.) is as new. The outer slipcase is still in the original shrinkwrap (with hype stickers still attached to front panel shrinwrap) but the shrinkwrap was opened on the side edge to allow retrieval of records. Records played once.

$100 (please add $8 extra for media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
    Payment by pay pal f/f.