Auralic Aries mini

Options
I have caught stray rabbits, raccoons, ducks, frogs, squirrels, made illegal moonshine,amongst other for sale.
But tonight I am listing an Auralic Aries Mini. It comes with a 1tb drive and upgraded power supply.
I purchased this from Erniejade back in October 2021. Same exact condition. I could not find the original thread. Pics will be posted soon.
Why am I selling? I spend too much time outdoors, out camping and exploring beautiful America. Nothing against the item I am selling.I figured someone else may have more time and enjoy it more than I. Outdoor America with young aged kiddos is my priority.

For your consideration. $300 or best offer plus shipping. I do not remember if I have original boxes or not. But I will ship.

Regards
halen

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,485
    edited February 15
    Options
    Hey halen, I have a place for this if not yet spoken for. PM inbound.

[ edited to correct H for h ]
    I disabled signatures.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,986
    Options
    I would probably have snagged this...but I don't really need it. Nice grab Scott!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options
    This sold in record time for me. I was called by a member here shortly after I posted this for sale.
    Scott, I was on the phone with the buyer around the time you messaged.

Cheers.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,386
    Options
    Congratulations on the quick sale. Does this mean that you are officially hanging your hat up with audio?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,167
    Options
    A little taste of Auralic is just what the Sound Doctor ordered and Scott filled his prescription in record time! Congratulations to both ! 🎩
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Congratulations on the quick sale. Does this mean that you are officially hanging your hat up with audio?

Tom

Tom,
    No I am not done with audio. I still have a few amps, DACs, and a handful of speakers tucked throughout the home. I am not in a rush but I am on the hunt for a long term setup for occasional listening. My audio preferences have changed over time, These days I prefer low to moderate listening volumes. First priority is going out and exploring with my children. But, when back home would be nice to have "The" setup. I dont want to be analytical and dissect every aspect when listening to music instead of just enjoying it. It is too tiring for me. I have no budget set, just want good synergy and be done.

Cheers.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,485
    Options
    Hey halen, no prob, man!
    I disabled signatures.