Jonny Lang

Options
eanazeagrzer.png

Great CD. Most of the selections on here are "I dig it" worthy!!
Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    Options
    Haven't listened to Johnny Lang in maybe 15 years, great reminder! Thank you!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    I saw him with Buddy Guy a few times.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    Thought he had dropped out of the music scene because of vocal issues? Though I'm not sure why that would matter when your primary talent is guitar. Great player. Hope he can make a comeback.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    Yeah, @DaveHo the last thing I found on him was cancelled shows in 2021, nothing to report after that. I can't believe I'm just now learning about his music, and many more blues artists for that matter. I've been digging Gary Moore since he was with Thin Lizzy so I'm trying to figure out why I haven't heard these guys before....... :|
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • msg76
    msg76 Posts: 7
    Options
    Played (bass) in a band that did a few of this numbers... fun, fun, **** to play !
  • Galx29
    Galx29 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome reminder