Which? One of these is R200 and the other L100.

Options
I think I know which is which but I never noted this.

R200 after rebuild?
u3w5fd74chjd.jpg

L100 after rebuild?
m55yijj9ligw.jpg

Help?

Aaron
Enabler Extraordinaire

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,213
    Options
    Contact Polk and confirm part numbers of the boards…
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,993
    Options
    Considering the size difference of the boards it should be easy to see which fits what speaker.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Correct top is R200. Not sure what the L100 crossover looks like but the top board belongs to a R200
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,564
    Options
    stangman67 wrote: »
    Correct top is R200. Not sure what the L100 crossover looks like but the top board belongs to a R200

Thank you!
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • F1nut
    Options
    ALL212, you found my post funny? Something is wrong with you, it was an easy way to tell the difference.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,105
    Options
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • ALL212
    edited January 23
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    ALL212, you found my post funny? Something is wrong with you, it was an easy way to tell the difference.

Do You need a hug @F1nut ?
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • ALL212
    Options
    @F1nut:

I think in way of explanation, although not of apology, I'll write an epiphany.

I go to the funeral of my Aunt on Thursday, I buried another Aunt late last fall. I'll probably be doing this a number of times this year as my father-in-law is 93 or so, my Father might reach 91 in May (he's having heart issues). And I have more relatives in that same "queue" (if you would).

It's January in Northern IL. We've had very cold weather last week and today it's raining. (read... lots of ice...).

I have twin grandsons who just turned 1. Jordan has Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome and will require life long support.

So... I seldom find things that tickle me.

In reference to my LOL on your post:
    That was my reaction to what should have been obvious to me in the first place. If you took offense at that reaction so be it. I take no offense at your response.

You see... not everything in life needs to be from your particular perspective and assuming that others may have a differing perspective may lend a hand to understanding the reaction of others.

The hug offer still stands. :D
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • stangman67
    edited January 23
    Options

You telling someone else that something is wrong with them is downright hilarious.

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • F1nut
    edited January 23
    Options

Blah blah blah

Would you like to buy a vowel?

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    That was my reaction to what should have been obvious to me in the first place. If you took offense at that reaction so be it
    NSS.

No offense taken and no hug needed. Carry on.

President of Club Polk

• stangman67
    edited January 23
    Options

Blah blah blah

Would you like to buy a vowel?

You couldn’t have proven my point better Jesse, I can’t understand how this forum has put up with your BS for as long as it has.

• F1nut
    Options
    I can't see you.

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,784
    Options
    I need a hug....sniff sniff..... :'(
  • ALL212
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I need a hug....sniff sniff..... :'(

Im here for ya.

aid4wz5ulcx1.jpeg
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • F1nut
    Options
    Ummmm....Aaron bro, you should try some conditioner. ;)

President of Club Polk