Today is Polk Day: Let's see your set ups (Plus a killer deal)

Options
13»

Comments

• mikejedi0619
    mikejedi0619 Posts: 96
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi fellow Polkies .. it’s been awhile , been busy with my young daughter .. here is some nice pic(s) playing some awesome tunes the other day on my system ..!!

:)

• invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,280
    Options
    Nice room. I'm surprised that you were allowed to use deck screws to build it, usually deck screws don't have the sheer strength of 16D nails.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,369
    Options
    Check this one out.....Polk being represented over at the What's Best Forum! I'll let the question and comments speak for themself!

n7g8dz9ujp0z.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,165
    Options
    4pki24s7fbaa.jpg

kag9c8eej72y.jpg

85mcknlb0cm9.jpg

sidv6803hhff.jpg

sakt8ipadvi3.jpg

Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman