Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    Congratulations nice win, nice karma.

Add Let It Be, and the Red and Blue album and you got a great collection.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    edited December 2023
    Options
    In with 89. Thanks.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Are these still for sale?
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    @dromunds I can burn you copies on CD-R before I send them out!!!

Just kidding, of course! Here at Club Polk we do not condone music piracy of ANY kind!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    edited January 1
    Options
    Congratulations @HzTweaker !!
    Drew way excellent karma!
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,159
    Options
    Hey wait a dog gone minute...I picked 91.......oh wait, THAT'S how old I am.....carry on...
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    congrats Hz!

pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Congratulations @HzTweaker !!
    Drew way excellent karma!

Thanks guys!
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • HzTweaker
    Options
    I just received these from FedEx. That packaging was great and the items are in like brand new condition! This is a great karma!

I enjoy The Beatles music and now I have a some in my collection! Thanks again. :)

Also I enjoyed the "TO:" section of the shipping label. It says "Megahertz Tweaker". Made me LOL, I wonder what the delivery guy thought about that lol.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    Well if they show up at 3:30 a.m. you'll know :D
  • Clipdat
    Options
    You're welcome, glad they got there intact. Enjoy.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    @HzTweaker Did you end up listening to any of these or just use them as kindling?
  • HzTweaker
    Options
    I've given all of them a good listen too. You forget how much playing around with panning in the mix the Beatles incorporated in each of their songs! Very entertaining to listen to.

If they went through that much effort to mix their songs this way, why would anyone want to listen to these albums in mono???