System Showcase

Options
Aaron
Aaron Posts: 1,853
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Come on people, we need more systems in the showcase. For those of you who haven't done so, get out there and take some pictures of your system!

Aaron
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• lax01
    lax01 Posts: 496
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Just an idea, maybe allow people to upload pictures themselves and just cut the webmasters out of the process. And btw, I have a CS400i, not a CS245i (which it says I have).

But I agree with you Aaron, we need some more pics!
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I'm working it but I need some better quality pics PLUS I want to get the last piece of the puzzle (my AMC cd player) .....end of next week probably. Not that anyone wants to see my ghetto rig.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited May 2002
    Options
    im waiting to get a digital canera, it wont be long, mybe a couple of weeks.:cool:
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I can't even get Justin to update mine, good luck in getting anything else done around here.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Dreamnevil
    Dreamnevil Posts: 7
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Hey, I already emailed Polk with pix of our home theater set-up, yet haven't seen them get posted yet...dunno Y, unless I didn't make the grade?

Makes ya wonder huh?

~Dreamnevil~
  • Aaron
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Cool, man! I'll be looking for it!

Aaron
  • bkleinke
    bkleinke Posts: 51
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I need a Digital Camera 1st... Anyone wanta lone me theres :)

The prices are still a bit high, and technology not yet settled down so I'm waiting.

Brian
  • Aaron
    edited May 2002
    Options
    The prices are still a bit high, and technology not yet settled down so I'm waiting.
    The prices are high? Are you kidding? You can get them as cheap as $30! I'm sure one of those sucks, but it's still cheap. You should be able to get a pretty nice one for $200. Heck, a decent regular camera costs around $100. The technology is not yet settled down? Come on, these things have been out for many years! The technology is very settled. If it's something that you're not going to use very often, then I can see why dropping $200 or so would seem expensive.

Aaron
  • rodneyat
    rodneyat Posts: 67
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Yeh! I sent my info to them almost a month ago and still haven't seen it posted yet...I am sure they were pretty busy setting up the new forum format. That is what I assumed at first but I am not sure whta the deal is now...

Rodney
    http://www.bassplayer4him.com to see the pics in the meantime...
    Polk RT 800i mains, CS 400i center, FX 500i surrounds, RT 35i rear centers, Definitive Supercube II, Yamaha RX-V3800, Samsung PN58C8000
  • dylan
    dylan Posts: 453
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Here's some reviews of sub $300 cameras. I have personal experience with Kodak's and really like them. I'd look for a USB connection (much faster downloading the images to your computer than serial) and at least 2+ megapixels.

CNet's Top 5

Also, this is a great site anytime you need computer hardware. I've used it for a few years now. It scans a database of merchants, sorts by price, and give you a link to their site (in the top right corner when you click on the company name). A lot of times sites will give you lower prices if you get to their site from Pricewatch. I just bought some computer speakers this week and saved some good coin.

Pricewatch.com
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited May 2002
    Options
    As soon as I get my sub I'll add my system to the showcase. :)
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Can you add a link to the photos that are in the showcase or is it limited to pics only?
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Still waiting for Justin to update my pics:confused: :rolleyes: :(

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Ron, how about you make my life easier and SEND me the pictures you want me to update.

~JB
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Im gonna take some pics of mine at the beginning or the middle of august...lol
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC