SDA DIY Interconnect Cable - 2 Male pins type

Options
Hello,

I'm restoring a pair of Polk SDA's that came with a poorly made SDA interconnect cable. I believe this is the 1st generation SDA because it has the 2 male connectors and a female connector underneath which I believe is only there for alignment purposes only, but I could be wrong.

I've searched ebay for several months and can't find this type of configuration connector so I'm looking for a DIY option. I'm good at crimping wires and such but I'm not in a position where I feel comfortable replacing or upgrading the connectors on the back of the speakers so a suitable interconnect cable can be used.

If there's a recommendation for the female part of the connector then i think I can get it to work just fine.

Thanks in advance.

d510x6qf9tfe.jpg
i3rc3a98l92u.jpg
bs7sgltqk1e6.jpg
h6hcyp3bqkit.jpg

Answers

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,609
    Options
    Nope you are out of luck there. Your best bet would be to change to speakon connections. Yes you are correct that those were only used a very short time before they went with the Blade/blade socket. The two male pins should be the only two carring signal, the bottom female socket should have been only for support.