Change things up or stick with what I got

Options
I am looking at a dCS Puccini SACD and U-Clock. The combination would also serve as a DAC, allowing me to stream my stored media, and Qubos. This would end up replacing my Sim audio 380d DSD.

The Simaudio is much newer than the Puccini, but the dCS features the ring-DAC.

Any thoughts guys?
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    I've no experience with any of what you listed, but I suppose the general rule of thumb would be can you afford it? Is it a worthy upgrade? If the ring DAC is a significant upgrade you can justify, why the flip not?

Can you currently stream your stored media? If not, and the ring DAC is a genuine upgrade, I'd do it if I was in your shoes.