Musical Fidelity A3.2cr Amplifier

Options
I may have the original box have to check when I get home. I do have the manual and a very suitable box. Item will be packed in a nuclear blast proof container either way. Recent pics coming soon.
850.00 plus actual shipping via PP friend
option. Help a brother fund a Butler tube amp!

Comments

• mabrow
    Options
    Waiting on pics and no mention made of the condition.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,190
    Options
    mabrow wrote: »

🙄🙄
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    Options
    Condition and aroma is minty....pics coming shortly!
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »

Is the the integrated or power amp?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options

Solid contributor.....
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    Help a brother fund a Butler tube amp!
    Did you nab the 2250 that was for sale near Philly? GLWTS
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • kevhed72
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »

Is the the integrated or power amp?
    Power amp
  • kevhed72
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Help a brother fund a Butler tube amp!
    Did you nab the 2250 that was for sale near Philly? GLWTS
    No there is one on the Bay
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    There was one for sale with a silver faceplate a while back, but I don't see it now.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • kevhed72
    edited September 2023
    Options
  • kevhed72
    edited September 2023
    Options
    In full disclosure there are some fine cracks/issues with some of the plastic binding post covers I never noticed before; they are smooth to the touch so on the inside of the cover. Does not effect function whatsoever. Cheers and PM me any questions...
    Post edited by kevhed72 on
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,052
    Options
    That is common with musical fidelity, ymmv
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    Options
    I was gonna say the same thing. Ya' beat me to it. Completely normal.

If I didn't already have a spare amp? This would be mine.....for the main rig. Not a secondary one.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • kevhed72
    Options
    Bump for more pics
    pll043w0qohl.jpeg
    qcgfa2xd5xtf.jpeg
    x3adrynaqmsf.jpeg
    ko42sfmh4m58.jpeg
    ipltotghm34l.jpeg
    c3yobh0w4toh.jpeg
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Assuming this would be just a lateral move from an MF A308 intergrated? I use it purely in HT bypass mode with my arcam controlling everything…
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • kevhed72
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Assuming this would be just a lateral move from an MF A308 intergrated? I use it purely in HT bypass mode with my arcam controlling everything…

I do not know sir but I am hoping to sell it here so I don't have to deal with a malroon on the Bay.
  • kevhed72
    Options
    Let’s try 800.00 plus actual shipping via PP friend option for Polkies.
  • kevhed72
    Options
    Price drop to 700.00 plus actual shipping
  • kevhed72
    Options
    650.00 for Polkies plus …
  • mabrow
    Options
    Do you have the original box?
    Thanks.
  • kevhed72
    Options
    Do you have the original box?
    Thanks.

I may in the attic I have to check. I do have the original inserts and a double box from a TEAC CDP that is in great shape. Ill climb up into the belfry this eve and let you know!
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Solid amp. Puche's way above its " wattage" rating. Trustworthy seller as well.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • mabrow
    Options
  • kevhed72
    Options
    Bad news the original box was pitched due it was trashed....see pics below for box and packaging materials which will exceed the original packaging. If your interested shoot me a PM and we can chat vi phone. I have worked for a parcel shipping company for over 26 years so I have a bit of knowledge how to pack and ship.
    Good news is there was only one Bat sleeping in the attic.....lol
    d9a1ijtjpmdj.jpeg
    9af7dgwcq3kv.jpeg
    z6lzcjietkae.jpeg

• mabrow
    Options
    Good only one Bat in your Belfry...LOL. Sending a PM.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    It was a vampire bat.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    So, that's where he went.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mabrow
    mabrow Posts: 19
    Options
    An FYI and note of concern. I bought this Amp from Kevin, aka kevhed72. It arrived Thursday 10-5-23 and was packed well.
    Cosmetics were fine, however the Amp when powered up immediately produces a buzz through the speakers. The buzz is equal in both speakers and audible from several feet away.

I sent Keven a PM the afternoon of 10-5-23 detailing this issue. It has now been 36 + hours since sending Kevin the PM and he has not bothered to respond.

If anyone finds this alarming, like me, please respond.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    edited October 2023
    Options
    He has been a stand up member since 2008. Let's give him a chance to respond.

Are you using a power cord with a ground pin. If so, is the ground in the outlet actually grounded?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,052
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I would say Kevin's average response time based on past transactions is 72 hours, you are half way there
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.